Join Us and become a Member for a Verified Badge to access private areas with the latest PS4 PKGs.
PS4 Help       Thread starter Tproc       1      
Status
Not open for further replies.

Tproc

Unix <3
Contributor
Verified
Hello!

I like to occasionally create .NET Desktop Applications to tinker with. As I have been getting more and more interested in this community, the more I want to contribute something.

My first idea being a Payload Injector type application that has the most popular Payloads baked into the application.

Not having to provide your own (Although allowing an option to do so). I am unsure if an application already fulfills this goal.

Furthermore, if I include credits in any posts and the application itself, would this sort of application be allowed?

The main and primary goal of this project idea is user comfort and ease of use, main core payloads and tools in a single application.

Kind Regards,
Tproc, Tom

Solution
There are many payload injector / sender applications available, but most are set up for end-users to select the payload of their choice for injection from files they downloaded rather than included with the application itself... as payloads are constantly being changed and updated by the authors.

For your project I'd refer to the readme files of the payloads you wish to include, as some license file conditions vary from others on whether they can be bundled, redistributed, etc.

You can also try reaching out to the payload developers directly via Github, Twitter, etc to obtain permission to include them... and good luck with your project! :tup:
There are many payload injector / sender applications available, but most are set up for end-users to select the payload of their choice for injection from files they downloaded rather than included with the application itself... as payloads are constantly being changed and updated by the authors.

For your project I'd refer to the readme files of the payloads you wish to include, as some license file conditions vary from others on whether they can be bundled, redistributed, etc.

You can also try reaching out to the payload developers directly via Github, Twitter, etc to obtain permission to include them... and good luck with your project! :tup:

Solution
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back