Join Us and become a Member for a Verified Badge to access private areas with the latest PS4 PKGs.
PS4 Help       Thread starter scbw1234       1      
Status
Not open for further replies.

scbw1234

Contributor
I'm aware rebuilding database could resulting in FPKG unrecognizable. So I backed up my app.db and other files that is in the mms folder via FTP like many people suggested.

But when after I rebuild my system, I restore the database file, and power off my PS4, things does not work as what's been told, my PS4 automatically rebuild database at startup.

I've tried over and over, it seems not matter what I do, my PS4 decide to rebuild again on startup and replacing my restored app.db file

My firmware is 5.05

Solution
i used pswhoar and used the backup option from the exploit menu, and done you just backup everything onto your 2nd harddrive / usb stick through ps4 setting, if something goes funny or your internal drive broken just used reinstallation firmware and restore everything through restore menu and restore its database through restore exploit option
i used pswhoar and used the backup option from the exploit menu, and done you just backup everything onto your 2nd harddrive / usb stick through ps4 setting, if something goes funny or your internal drive broken just used reinstallation firmware and restore everything through restore menu and restore its database through restore exploit option

Solution
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back