Join Us and become a Member for a Verified Badge to access private areas with the latest PS4 PKGs.
PS4 CFW and Hacks       Thread starter TheScorp       12      
Status
Not open for further replies.
@esme I am sharing this information in hopes that it brings everyone's knowledge level to at least the same base minimum, in an effort to maybe spark a few key individuals who maybe never even knew about coding into the ps4, to try wild and new ideas.

With everyone at the same minimum group knowledge level, the probability of some random individual, LIKE MYSELF, discovering something amazing, goes, well, wait, what were you asking for? You wanted a game dump right?

@demonfish Thank YOU! You make me feel as tho it's worth it! I know this is simple information but I'm newish to hacking the ps4, and really only learned this within the last few weeks.

If I can contribute something of value, then I am ok with us ALL profiting. I have no fight against sony exactly, I just disagree some of their practices personally, but that's not even my motivation. If you wanna work together on something, I'm in.

@TheScorp .... Regardless if you may think it to be simple information ? The fact that you have taken your time and efforts to show people just how coding can be implemented and executed ..may just bring about the next level in the PS4 evolution...

Hell who is not to say someone looks further into this information in the not too distant future and discovers something quite incredible :)

Best Regards,

I just read a kinda poorly written article about how the blackout servers, and I play blackout lots, are using only 20 Hz server tickrate? I maybe totally wrong about this as I am not server knowledgeable, but the person said that even PUBG for PS4, which is slow and scrappy - haven't played it yet, is using a tickrate of 60 Hz...

They elaborated that servers all conform to aprox 60 Hz and any use of below that 60 Hz threashold would be intentional and unnecessary.. I don't doubt this as in my opinion, the game is phucking JUNK.

Does anyone know what the correct terminology is, or what I mean to be referring to??

Based on this information, the Data Privacy sharing of Sony and their general collusion with Activision to force PS Plus membership... I mean, isn't the PS4 itself a powerful server, AND why the phuck would I pay to use my pre-existing internet connection.. this all boils down to me thinking DEBUG_SETTINGS are a public must.

If a grand scale of PS4 users accessed debug WHILE on 6.20, and Sony acted malicious towards them for a lack of over-extended payment, then that would look like Sony is using a rootkit to harm it's users private data... any we've seen how courts in North America deal with companies using rootkits.

Has anyone tried this method? Is there a more efficient method than this for firmware 6.xx and above?? .. What am I missing here?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back