Category PS4 News       Thread starter PSXHAX       Start date Jun 24, 2016 at 4:29 PM       1,495       5            
Heading to PlayStation 4 on November 15th of this year, Watch Dogs 2 features wrongly framed hacker Marcus Holloway who decides to work with hacking group DedSec to take down San Francisco's ctOS 2.0 computer system along with it's creator Blume.

Marcus takes on adversaries, drives fast vehicles throughout the Bay Area and uses the city as his playground!

Check out the Watch Dogs 2 Hack Everything PS4 Trailer from E3 2016 courtesy of Sony's Fred Dutton below. :cool:

Watch Dogs 2.jpg

:idea: Reminder: Those without a Verified Badge yet on Discord to access the private areas we recommend Joining Us! Why? The waiting process takes a week for new Members, and there's a lot we're unable to share on public forums including the latest PS4 PKG Games. 🏴‍☠️

Comments

PLAYER 1

Contributor
Another BIG FAIL like WD1.
Whats hapening with the LAST/LOST generation???
No more ideas? , just copy GTA SA + smart ass phone???
Im tired of this s***.
Ubisoft did it again, they take/buy/create a franchise, make it a bit better and/or finally burn it to ashes (far cry, ass creed,WD,POP...) i have to use emoticons here,sorry... :mad::confused::(:question::tdown::alert::(

PSXHAX

Staff Member
Contributor
Verified
Lol... not... THAT... emoticons... OMG. :eek:

Just kidding, I've been known to use them myself at times.

I even got yelled at by a buddy for using them cuz his gf thought my text was really from another chick due to the emoticons... apparently they are not 'cool' to text to other dudes, or something :rolleyes: :p

Recent Articles
PS5 Development Kit (DevKit) Cooling System Revealed in New Patent
According to reports, as manufacturing nears completion and with Sony postponing the unveiling the likelihood of PS5's design leaking early increases... since the initial patent, leaked images and...
PS4 Tools Homebrew WIP Showcase FPKG by xXxTheDarkprogramerxXx
Following his PS4 HEN 2.1.4 Port, PlayStation 4 homebrew developer @TheDarkprograme made available via Twitter a work-in-progress (WIP) PS4 Tools Homebrew Showcase FPKG for PS4 jailbroken console...
BitHunter Tool to Extract / Pull PS4 Game Trophy Data by AlexKalopsia
Proceeding the MyTrophies PS4 Trophy Calculator for use on jailbroken PlayStation 4 consoles running PS4HEN comes BitHunter, which is a Python-based tool to extract / pull information from PS4...
Sony Unveils Latest PlayStation Now Games for June, 2020
The last additions to Sony's PlayStation Now digital video game library include survival horror title Metro Exodus, stealth action adventure Dishonored 2 and racing sim NASCAR Heat 4. 😎 Here's...