Join Us and become a Member for a Verified Badge to access private areas with the latest PS4 PKGs.
PS4 News       Thread starter PSXHAX       Start date May 16, 2016 at 6:28 PM       4      
Status
Not open for further replies.
This year's E3 Expo (Electronic Entertainment Expo) runs from June 14-16th 2016 in Los Angeles, California and today Sony officially revealed the date and time of their PlayStation press conference at the event.

According to their E3 2016 media invites sent out today, the PlayStation press conference will be held on Monday, June 13th 2016 at 6PM Pacific time (9PM EST).

Sony E3 2016 Press Conference.pngThe rumor mill at Geeksultd.com also reports that a game industry insider believes the upcoming PS4K (aka PS4.5 / PS4 Neo) console will first debut at the trade show during Paris Games Week in October, rather than at Sony's E3 2016 press conference.

Will anyone here be attending E3 this year? :D
E3 2016.png

Comments

I'm betting everythnig that they will release it then. would be the perfect opportunity to do so. :D great chance to show off your slim new console ;)

But the article says that they won't.. :( that's forboding...

I remember last year when people were expecting to see them at Gamescom and Sony opted for Paris Games Week then too... time will tell if the 'industry insider' is right or not I spose :p

they maybe domt speak about it on e3 because of the sells from the ps4....if they say on the e3 that a new PS4 will e released nobody would by a normal PS4 until the release of the NEO

Of course it's making sense to release it in october/november to bump sales for xmass, ppl tend to spend more money on xmass shopping then in whole year. How would Spock say it: it's a logical choice :p

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back