Join Us and become a Member for a Verified Badge to access private areas with the latest PS4 PKGs.
PS4 Jailbreaking       Thread starter egycnq       54      
Status
Not open for further replies.

egycnq

Developer
Contributor
hi guys

Here in egypt i can install 10 games just for 100$ and if my HDD 1TB i can install 20 games >140$

i had asked the guy who will do this trick :

Are u will open my ps4 ??

-no, And your console will still under warranty.

Can i play online ?

no you cant play online or connect your console to the internet.

i think its different from Russian or Brazilian method because they didnt take any Nor Dump from the console and they didnt open it !! and of course its not a simple game sharing trick. i hope anyone explain how could they do it. (Sorry for my bad english :))

What makes you think it's not gamesharing trick? If you can't go online, it could could mean that they deactivate the console using PSN web, thus avoiding the license check (if you don't go online).

What makes you think it's not gamesharing trick? If you can't go online, it could could mean that they deactivate the console using PSN web, thus avoiding the license check (if you go online).
if its a gameshare trick then he will be abel to make just a 3 consoles so how can he install 20 games just for about 140$ ?????

Yea that's right i know store do that too when i saw the ps4 there is one user with password no one know it only the store and there is other user that u can play the games from it and i did know that he copy the game from usb hdd so i think it some thing like ps3 backup games and restore or he found away to make many ps4 active at the same time

Yea that's right i new store do that too when i saw the ps4 there is one user with password no one know it only the store and there is other user that u can play the games from it and i did know that he copy the game from usb hdd so i think it some thing like ps3 backup games and restore or he found away to make many ps4 active at the same time

Yes you are right they use hdd drive and all of them said u must leave your console for two days. four stores here now can do this trick, not just one

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back