Join Us and become a Member for a Verified Badge to access private areas with the latest PS4 PKGs.
PS4 Help       Thread starter garhun0096       0      
Status
Not open for further replies.

garhun0096

Contributor
Verified
On PS4 jailbreak 9.00. I have a strange save issue. It all started when I was playing Tomb Raider Definitive Edition. I was just over halfway through the game when it crashed. I went to load it back up and it would not load my save from slot one. Errored that it was corrupted.

So I thought I could try Apollo save manager to recover it. I was able to copy the save unencrypted to my USB. then I deleted the save. Loaded up the game and started a new game. Once saved I exited and went back into Apollo save manager and copied the new save to my USB.

Then launched PS4-Xplorer and copied my games save files to the new save folder I just backed up. Then from Apollo I resigned and copied it back over. Unfortunately this did not work. Save came up as corrupted again.

So I tried this whole process again but this time I used slot 2 and that did work. It was able to load my save and I was able to continue and beat the game. But my problem now is something is screwy with save slot 1. I am able to successfully change save slots 2 and 3 mid game and works fine but whenever I chose slot 1 it errors that it can't save.

Now interestingly enough this also happens now in Rise and Shadow of the Tomb Raider. I cannot use slot 1 and I have noticed if I trigger the save/corruption error on either tomb raider game when I go to launch a completely different game I have not played, it errors that it can't save the profile settings this then happens for every game I launch. The only temp fix is to restart the PS4 and re-jailbreak.

Did I somehow corrupt the save function of the system or something else? I thought about booting to safemode and rebuilding the database but stopped and researched first and discovered that this would delete all the fpkg's I have installed so I did not do that.

Any help or direction to fix would be greatly appreciated.

Thanks.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back