Join Us and become a Member for a Verified Badge to access private areas with the latest PS4 PKGs.
PS4 Help       Thread starter SummonedEgar       2      
Status
Not open for further replies.

SummonedEgar

Contributor
Hi guys,

I am on 7.55 and I used to be able to play ps plus games (I have a ps plus subscription) offline up to a couple of days ago, when somehow the time of the console got unsynced (probably when I unplugged and pressed the power button a couple of times as it was suggested to lower kp) and now asks me to set time via internet when trying to launch them.

I've tried to launch the kernel clock payload without any success (time doesn't get set). I don't use al dns and don't have updates blocked, my only payload is history blocker.

My question is: is the kernel clock payload to change the system time? Is it not working on 7.55? Is there a way to sync back the time without having to update?

TL DR: Date and time got unsync on 7.55 and ps plus game became unavailable, kernel clock payload doesn't work apparently or that's not its intended use

No experience here but there is a Enable/Disable PS+ Payload ... tried that?

Think its working by adjusting the time back to past or something that alike

Solution
Unfortunately it's only for 5.05 for what I can see. I believe the kernel-clock is the same payload, but it didn't reactivate ps plus games for me, I would really like to know what its use is supposed to be.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back