Join Us and become a Member for a Verified Badge to access private areas with the latest PS4 PKGs.
PS4 Help       Thread starter MakutaMaster962       0      
Status
Not open for further replies.

MakutaMaster962

VIP Member
Contributor
Verified
I've been wracking my brain trying to figure out what's wrong with the DLCs I have for Toaru Majutsu no Virtual-On (CUSA08425) for over a year now.

For some bizarre reason, whenever I try to install any one of the DLCs for the game, it's always detected by the game as the first one on the game's DLC list; the Content ID of which is: JP0177-CUSA08425_00-DLCXSMPXXXXXX000. Any and all other DLCs simply just refuse to show up in-game.

Here are links to some example screenshots with the first 4 of 8 DLCs installed:

How it looks on PS Vita (and supposed to look on PS4) HERE.

The list of installed DLCs on the PS4's Home Screen HERE.

The problem in the PS4 version HERE.

Some important things to note:

1. The DLCs I have are fPKGs.

2. I've double-triple-checked the Content IDs, Tile IDs, etc. for the DLCs and the game itself, and they're all correct.

3. The game is updated to V1.05, which is the latest version.

4. I'm currently running a Jailbroken PS4 on firmware 9.00.

5. I've literally tried & used just about every method of creating DLC fPKGs, & have gotten the same results every time.

6. I know that the game supports cross-save with the PS Vita version, if that helps any (though I think you need PSN for that).

7. The game was delisted from PSN Store in 2019, which may be why some of the tools I've used don't work.

I need to know what I'm doing wrong, so that this problem can be fixed. Can anyone please help me out with this?

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back