Join Us and become a Member for a Verified Badge to access private areas with the latest PS4 PKGs.
PS4 Help       Thread starter DarkDestro28       2      
Status
Not open for further replies.

DarkDestro28

Contributor
Verified
Hi there, I bought a second hand PS4 pro version 9.00 jailbroken but I have a normal PS4 with my plus account.. the thing is I want to get my digital games for the other one.

Is there anyway of doing it as I would like not to lose all my digital games?

Solution
Just to make sure, you want to transfer your legit purchased games from your normal PS4 to your 9.00 PS4? If so, official PS4 games (normal PKG's) can't be launched on a jailbroken PS4 if the license files aren't there.

There's ways to grab those license files, since you already own the games, but it'd be much easier just to get the FPKG versions of the same games, but if you'd rather grab the license files here's a tutorial:

Spoiler: Tutorial
Just to make sure, you want to transfer your legit purchased games from your normal PS4 to your 9.00 PS4? If so, official PS4 games (normal PKG's) can't be launched on a jailbroken PS4 if the license files aren't there.

There's ways to grab those license files, since you already own the games, but it'd be much easier just to get the FPKG versions of the same games, but if you'd rather grab the license files here's a tutorial:

Spoiler: Tutorial

Solution
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back