Category PS3 CFW and Hacks       Thread starter PSXHAX       Start date Oct 16, 2017 at 11:39 PM       21,206       16            
Following his last update and recent TABR Usage Tutorial, today PlayStation 3 developer @jjkkyu updated the PS3 homebrew application TrueAncestor Backup Retailer to version 2.30 with the changes detailed below. :love:

Download: TrueAncestor_BACKUP_Retailer_v2.30.zip (1.46 MB) / TrueAncestor_BACKUP_Retailer_v2.30.zip (Mirror by jjkkyu)

To quote from his post on the translated changelog: TABR v2.30

1. Fix insert disc issue in converting engine.
2. Add set output path function, now backup can be generated to external drive directly.
3. Add generate LIC.DAT/EDAT function.
4. Rename 'Final Comfirmation' switch to 'Wait before Injection'.
5. Change instructions to user manual.
6. Fix a bug in extracting backup with IDPS.
7. Add splitted files check, not allow to add game backup or folder containing splitted files.
TrueAncestor Backup Retailer v2.30 PS3 Update by Jjkkyu Released.png

Comments

aneesh

Contributor
back in days when we tried to convert and inject games, atleast i received "insert disc error" for certain games... i believe thats now being fixed. it will be useful for people who are going to try this in future.
by the way i use only DTU.

Recent Articles
PS4 CEX2Semi-DEX: CEX Console with DEX Debug Settings via LightningMods
Following his previous release, PlayStation 4 developer @LightningMods shared a screenshot on Twitter of what he calls PS4 CEX2Semi-DEX geared towards those with a retail jailbreakable PS4 5.05...
PS4 IOCTL Nabber IDA 7.0-7.2 Script for IOCTL Requests by SocraticBliss
Proceeding his PS4 Module Dumper Payload and PS4 Kernel Fixup Script, PlayStation 4 developer @SocraticBliss (Twitter) added a PS4 IOCTL Nabber to his Github repository for use with the IDA...
Free Holiday Brush Pack Arrives for Concrete Genie on PlayStation 4
Christmas is still a few weeks away, but the festive folks at Pixelopus announced that a free Holiday Brush Design Pack is now available for Concrete Genie on PlayStation 4! 🎨🖌:santa: Here's the...
Sony CEO Confirms No Interest in Making Another Handheld Console
A few weeks back CEO Jim Ryan revealed Sony's plans to Transition to PS5, and in a recent interview with GameInformer.com he confirmed that PlayStation is also no longer interested in making...