Join Us and become a Member for a Verified Badge to access private areas with the latest PS4 PKGs.
PS3 CFW and Hacks       Thread starter PSXHAX       Start date Oct 16, 2017 at 11:39 PM       16      
Status
Not open for further replies.
Following his last update and recent TABR Usage Tutorial, today PlayStation 3 developer @jjkkyu updated the PS3 homebrew application TrueAncestor Backup Retailer to version 2.30 followed by v2.41 with the changes detailed below. :love:

Download: TrueAncestor_BACKUP_Retailer_v2.30.zip (1.46 MB) / TrueAncestor_BACKUP_Retailer_v2.30.zip (Mirror by jjkkyu) / TrueAncestor_BACKUP_Retailer_v2.41.zip (1.43 MB) / PSX_Repacker_v2.zip (992 KB)

To quote from his post on the translated changelog: TABR v2.30

1. Fix insert disc issue in converting engine.
2. Add set output path function, now backup can be generated to external drive directly.
3. Add generate LIC.DAT/EDAT function.
4. Rename 'Final Comfirmation' switch to 'Wait before Injection'.
5. Change instructions to user manual.
6. Fix a bug in extracting backup with IDPS.
7. Add splitted files check, not allow to add game backup or folder containing splitted files.

v2.40
1. Add prepared slot function, now users can inject their prepared files directly without copying to workspace.
2. Update ps3xploit to Imn7's modded version, injection works on the latest OFW 4.85.
3. Update user manual.

v2.41
1. Fix a fatal craching issue in adding Game Backups. Sorry for the careless testing.
2. Update user manual.
TrueAncestor Backup Retailer v2.30 PS3 Update by Jjkkyu Released.png

Comments

back in days when we tried to convert and inject games, atleast i received "insert disc error" for certain games... i believe thats now being fixed. it will be useful for people who are going to try this in future.
by the way i use only DTU.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back