Join Us and become a Member for a Verified Badge to access private areas with the latest PS4 PKGs.
Status
Not open for further replies.
You can tell me what you want changed and I'll do it, or if you upload a revised version to pastebin etc I can replace it that way without you having to explain the changes.

I can confirm another great game that its WORKING, Mortal Kombat: Komplete Edition i got it from this post, and i used LIC.EDAT attached to that post in bottom, game is already converted when you download - my PS3 Superslim 42xxA - 4.81 OFC

I’ve followed all the steps..then when I’m trying to inject the pkg update file to backup True Ancestor retailer just closes itself, what’s happening?

I mean the moment I press either 1 or A to select the .pkg file I intend to inject and I press enter....Tabr closes itself, So I’m only able to select backup folder and game folder but not .pkg file, I have TABR Ver 2.20....

are in the Filename of the pkg blanks? rename the pkg without any blank in it.

Something like this "The Game Update" to "The_Game_Update"

İ succesfully installed gta5 to my cech-3003b 4.81 console :d but finding a offset pain in the ass :( I plug and unplug twice and finally find a offset

https://i.**********.com/OoV24Q.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back