Join Us and become a Member for a Verified Badge to access private areas with the latest PS4 PKGs.
PS3 Jailbreaking       Thread starter HiYouMug       5      
Status
Not open for further replies.

HiYouMug

Contributor
Right, I just been banned on my ps3.

Version: Rebug 4.75 cex

I tried PS3ita Manager v1.6- that say it's "unsupported firmware!"

I tried PSID PATCH- that keeps saying "error occurred during the start operation"

Like I'm just confused and stuck! Help is needed please!

Are you sure it's your PS3 console and not your PSN account that is banned? Also have you tried calling Sony to ask why it's banned and see if they give you some type of explanation?

If it's the PS3 and not the PSN account there are people who offer Console IDs but that won't help if Sony has your PSN account banned of course.

Are you sure it's your PS3 console and not your PSN account that is banned? Also have you tried calling Sony to ask why it's banned and see if they give you some type of explanation?

If it's the PS3 and not the PSN account there are people who offer Console IDs but that won't help if Sony has your PSN account banned of course.
Cant I just get a new CID??

Yes you can, but before doing so I'd check with Sony to see which is banned because if you create a new account and use it on a banned console then it will still be banned. :oops:

Similar to what I'd suggest for PS4 bans, you may want to check HERE also.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back