Join Us and become a Member for a Verified Badge to access private areas with the latest PS4 PKGs.
Status
Not open for further replies.

destiNATION1337

Contributor
Hi guys/lads!

I tried to read every thread and already searched for an answer myself but I can't find to get an answer for 2 questions.
1. I am on Firmware 3.11 atm and not sure it I should update to 4.05. I know that 4.05 is focused atm and a lot of stuff is coming for it right now, but I remember I read somewhere for lower firmwares (like 3.55) better stuff/ways are on its way. I know there are private things going on already, but can someone tell me if it's better to wait or not? (shouldn't be things on 3.55 for eg working on 4.05 as well?)

2. There are many sites where pkg files can be downloaded (like nopaystation). My question is now, can I make those files rdy for ps4hen or do I need my own disc's dumped etc. Problem is, most of the stuff released here is USA but I want/need EUR XD of course I only do it for the things I own, but since I did not used my ps4 for years I borrowed some games for eg to friends and if not necessary I don't mind if they keep it.

I would like to thank everyone involved in this scene to get this stuff started and make ps4 great again :)

It's awesome to see a community get back together after a long mainly silent period.

Greetings!

1) Do what you want to do! The decision is totally up to you really so nobody can make it for you.

2) I would ask this HERE as NoPayStation is being discussed in that ongoing topic, so chances are someone familiar with it (I'm not) will be more likely to respond there. ;)

Hi all,

I have a PS4 Pro with Firmware 3.70.
I think, I too read something about staying on 3.55, could be a good idea.
Does anyone heard something about to stay on 3.70?

I know the decision is up to me, but it would be a pity, if I updated to 4.05 and the next month there is a better solution for 3.70.

On the other side it would be much fun to get on this 4.05 wagon :)

All the best,
Calahan

A little bird told me a exploit for 5.0 might be public here this week my thoughts if your not on 1.76 than go to 4.05 than so on as big things are coming and yes your right there is already lots of private goodies :)

everything is getting updated for the community only thing that will proly never be public or at least for awhile yet is online spoof so if your in to debug/free games than go to 4.05

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back