Join Us and become a Member for a Verified Badge to access private areas with the latest PS4 PKGs.
PS4 News       Thread starter smoere       57      
Status
Not open for further replies.
Hello Everyone today i upgraded my PS4 Pro 4.55 with a 2tb internal hardrive for this you need the official recovery software incase anyone is wanting to do the same here is the link for the software GRAB it before its gone

Please remember after new hardrive install you will need to be in recovery mode to install the software to do this just press power button after the second beep let go and you should be in recovery menu choose option 7

once all this has been done to install the CFW 4.55 also ise recovery menu but this time use the option 3 update system software
hope this was a help

only weird thing is before upgrade my ps4pro was using wifi5ghz now it only connects to the 2,4 ghz if anyone else has had this happen please let me know if you have a solution

Link for Official Recovery software 4.55

PS. Yes this works with european devices

@Bacon crusader
Thanks mate, I will be doing this once I get a larger HDD for my PRO, I am hoping 2TB will be enough as larger drives are just way too expensive right now.

One question I had was you mentioned CFW4.55, however is this not the OFW4.55 but for larger drives you need the recovery OFW4.55 which is about 800MG in size? Do you then load in 4.55 update pup after the recovery?
PEACE
Kosti

@Kosti Download the Official Recovery software i posted a link to make sure its still the 4.55 should be at bottom of page
install that and when all is done take the 4.55 CFW but remember also install this update via recovery menu

another option is to wait for a ps4 pro databank to be released unfortunately they currently only do them for normal ps4 not the pro version down below is a link to there website so you can keep an eye on there products or just google PS4PRO Databank

https://nyko.com/products/playstation-4-data-bank

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back