Join Us and become a Member for a Verified Badge to access private areas with the latest PS4 PKGs.
Announcements       Thread starter ILLUMINOUS       Start date May 25, 2016 at 4:15 PM       18      
Status
Not open for further replies.
Hey guys I'm ILLUMINOUS (cammi from PS4 News) and I have a new forum for E-Cig users to go, meet and get to know more about vaping.

If you're a new vape user or a expert it's all for you guys.. go check it out!
Thanks to DarkElementPL for the pics below also! :)
Vaping.png

DSC_0167_zpshkbxsjou.jpg

DSC_0168_zpsmdn9lhvp.jpg

Comments

Why is this front paged on Playstation Website :confused::confused::confused:
Well, this is my 'fun' project site... Xenforo's awesomeness persuaded me to branch off from the old 'boring' site and start one that will end up being more creative, more diverse, and essentially more 'myself' online... one that will keep people coming back on a daily basis hopefully! :cool:

When I actually have freetime, I plan to post a lot of things in the news... joke of the day/week, random videos, rants, movies/music/tv, tech stuff, funny pics asking for votes or comments, really anything that I find humorous, entertaining or interesting on the web that normal people would Facebook (which I despise) so I'll blog about it all here instead :)

Of course, anyone can submit news, and we can add people as Authors with a few quick clicks so you can 'approve' your own news to the main page without the need for any moderation.

This is really why I chose Xenforo for the site, so that it will end up a tight-knit community of people who post, comment and talk about all kinds of topics in the mix with 'PlayStation' gaming being the central focus (similar to a NeoGAF or Se7enSins maybe), that brought the group together here in the first place.

Of course if you are one of the more serious types who don't want to sift through all the junk on the main page you can always click on / bookmark a category (these appear in the right side margin block) such as PS3 jailbreaking and it will ONLY show you those posts without articles like this on vaping (which is from our Random Stuff section). ;)

Keep in mind though, myself (and many others here) are old-timers... we don't game as much these days, have families, kids, jobs, responsibilities, basically a LIFE... and being older we don't take things as seriously as others who may place value on being a 'professional' news site more than doing what they enjoy and just having fun.

Years ago (back before everyone had adblockers) I did the whole 'serious news site' thang with our old Admin CJPC, it was long hours online isolated from our real lives and super lameass but the extra income was nice so that helped justify the daily monotony.

These days I'd much rather post quick twitter embeds as 'news' and just have fun, as the domains/portal and forum software/hosting/my time far outweigh any amount that could be made from ads in this adblock-comes-stock-in-browsers era.

Well, that's a BRIEF reply anyway lol :p

Quoted for truth :D

The tax is going up in a few months. I bought my own jug of nicotine to save big $$$$$. Buy 0 nic liquid and just add. Super cheap to do.

On EBay they have a store by E-Juse that has the best flavors I've tried in 2 years. Tell the Inventor I sent you.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back