Join Us and become a Member for a Verified Badge to access private areas with the latest PS4 PKGs.
PS4 CFW and Hacks       Thread starter PSXHAX       Start date Oct 30, 2016 at 2:50 AM       15      
Status
Not open for further replies.
Just over a year ago this month some may recall a bunch of Sony PlayStation 4 files leaked including PS4 PKG Tools, Passcodes, Fingerprint Keys, Trilithium and the WebMAF PS4 SDK by vapour on iRC #ps4dev for PS4 developers including ZiL0G80. :ninja:

Today @joona70 shared an untested Retail PKG port from the WebMAF *** version in the Shoutbox that uses the 1.70 Firmware Webkit for developers to try out and report their results back on.

Download: EP0000-CUSA00000_00-WEBMAF000DEFAULT.pkg (39.94 MB) / Original WebMAF (Mirrors) via @B7U3 C50SS

Here's an excerpt from the Shoutbox as well:
Spoiler
Thanks to @joona70 for the heads-up, to @PixelButts for testing and any other developers who provide feedback on it below. :geek:
PS4 WEBMAF PKG via PixelButts.jpg

PS4 WEBMAF PKG via PixelButts 2.jpg

WebMAF PS4 *** Retail PKG Test File by Joona70 for Developers.jpg

Comments

I linked the release thread from a year ago in the OP, but if you hunt down WebMAF_SDK_PS4.zip (96.4 MB) I'm sure it'll tell ya all about what it does.

If nobody can find it (since the original link is dead) I can try to dig it up and mirror it perhaps.

Okay i'm uploading it again! but it's actually being compressed a bit better this time. that way it saves download time. ;) i have all the files!

OKAY! I've found one of the mirrors to my old resolver-demo.jpg which was one of the mirrors in fact to the WebMAF *** and Trilithium *** as well as the installer.msi file you olny need to open it as an arcive! or change to .rar extension! try it and please mirror it again. all links are going dead. :/

i'm also uploading the mas a zip file. it'll take some time but i got it handled. but please people try to mirror the image which contains the ***'s inside!!!

EDIT: WebMAF - Trilithium SDK's.zip

2ND EDIT: Here's a link to my folder i now have to of the image. Which also holds the ***'S and the *** in .zip format as well (twice). As well as the EP0000-CUSA00000_00-WEBMAF000DEFAULT.pkg 3 times.

Nice! So for others... in that WebMAF_SDK_PS4.zip check the following for a summary of what WebMAF is used for:
  • README_PS4.txt
  • WebMAF_Overview_e.pdf
From a quick skim, it appears to have to do with the Web browser PlayStation device framework and PS4 package (PKG) generation... of course most of it's over my head as I'm not a developer :p

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back