webMAN MOD is an homebrew plugin by @aldostools with many features added on the original webMAN by @deank.
webMAN Mod v1.43.20:
webMAN MOD build 1.43.19:
- This is a new *test build* webMAN MOD v1.43.20
- This new build has improved speed loading PS3ISO through ps3netsvr running on PS3 and more free memory thanks to the smaller stack sizes used in the threads.
- Also I reverted the dynamic buffer size for FTP to use static buffers of 128KB... the increased buffer size doesn't seem to affect the performance.
The new feature in this build is that it has a *partial* port of the ps3netsvr for the PS3. Now people with multiple PS3 consoles should be able to share their games among them. The feature is not fully tested, but in my quick tests the PS3 and PSX ISOs worked fine.
- This build fixes a regression in the detection of firmware version (the bug is present in 1.43.18). It causes the fan control and other features to stop working properly.
- So it's highly suggested to update to this version if you're using 1.43.18