Join Us and become a Member for a Verified Badge to access private areas with the latest PS4 PKGs.
PS4 News       Thread starter Shetoldmeshes19       3      
Status
Not open for further replies.

Shetoldmeshes19

Contributor
HI there! I jailbreak many ps3 with prog skeet and jtag rgh systems 1000's back in the day. I have been out of the scene for a while now. I'm just wondering what are the benefits as of now having to jailbreak ps4 console under 4.50?

I haven't jailbreak a ps4 yet. Would I be able to play backups from an external hard drive?

Would I be banned if I jailbreak and updated to 4.50+ obviously you will be banned am I correct?

Yep, at the moment unless you're a developer jailbroken PS4 consoles aren't comparable to jailbroken PS3's running retail game backups on Custom Firmware, etc.

Most people who aren't updating their PS4 Firmware are choosing not to in hopes that one day the PS4 will be able to though.

Oh okay so it's best just to keep waiting till there is an exploit again. Okay yeah thanks for answering my question :)

It seems like team-xecuter is using the same type of exploit of ps4 with Web browser for the xbox one.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back