Join Us and become a Member for a Verified Badge to access private areas with the latest PS4 PKGs.
PS4 Guides and Tutorials       Thread starter tekken57       Start date Oct 20, 2020 at 5:40 AM       31      
Status
Not open for further replies.
These are mods which I have sculpted and created for the steam version of the game and have now ported to the PS4 version of the game. The video clips are recorded on the PS4.

WWE 2k mods by @tekken57 created using X-Packer and X-Rey.

Disclaimer: I do not support or condone backups in any shape or form. I purchased and own WWE 2k19 on Steam and on the PS4. Please do not ask me to supply you with copyrighted files or game assets. All copyrights belong to their respective owners.

This trainer is based on Skiffaw's PS4 Memory Editor & ELF Loader (Matrix on Twitter) tool which I extended with functions for WWE 2k19.

The trainer only works with firmware up to 5.05 and is for the CUSA12320 version of the game.

Download: ps4_memory_editor_wwe_2k19.rar (86 KB)

Usage
  • On your PS4 Load HEN
  • On your PS4 Load Bin Loader
  • Enter PS4 IP into the PS4 Memory Editor tool and select firmware version (5.05)
  • Send Payload to PS4 webkit
  • Start WWE 2k19 and get to the title screen where the different match types are displayed (one on one, two on two, etc).
  • In the tool click on Update Processes and select the game process (in this case Eboot.bin).
  • Click on Select process
Dumping Wrestler Info and Movesets

To dump the wrestler info and movesets do the following:

Wrestler info:
  • Enter the value of 0x3DCCCA0 into the address text box in both the Memory editor and Memory viewer areas
  • Enter the value of 0x30544 into the length text box in both the Memory editor and Memory viewer areas
  • Click on Peek to view the moveset data in the Hex viewer, click on dump memory to save the wrestler info file. Save the wrestler info as wrestler_info_dump.save
Universe mode wrestler info, movesets and team info:

Follow the same process as with wrestler info, but use the following values:

File Address Length Filename
Wrestler info universe 1 0x431F298 0x30544 wrestler_info_dump.save.uni1
Wrestler info universe 1 0x4509C60 0x30544 wrestler_info_dump.save.uni2
Wrestler info universe 1 0x46F4628 0x30544 wrestler_info_dump.save.uni3
Movesets 0x3C46328 0x159E48 movesets_dump.save
Movesets universe 1 0x43A4100 0x159E48 movesets_dump.save.uni1
Movesets universe 2 0x458EAC8 0x159E48 movesets_dump.save.uni2
Movesets universe 3 0x4779490 0x159E48 movesets_dump.save.uni3
Teams 0x3DFDB88 0xABE0 teams_dump.save
Editing the Wrestler Info and Movesets
  • If you wish to make changes to the universe mode wrestler info and movesets, ensure that you have created three universes in the game and also ensure that you have the Save to Universe button checked in the tool.
  • The wrestler info / moveset files you dumped in the previous section can be edited with any of the save editing tools for the steam version of the game.
  • Ensure that the tool is connected to the console
  • Start WWE 2k19 and get to the title screen where the different match types are displayed (one on one, two on two, etc).
  • After making your changes to you save files, load your wrestler info / moveset file using the Load Wrestler Info or Load Moveset buttons. The buttons will automatically populate the Address and Length fields for you.
  • Click on the Poke button to save your changes to the game memory.
  • Do something in the game to trigger a save. I usually go into My WWE and edit one of the wrestlers setting the value to boo or cheer and then save all changes.
Unlimited Money
  • Ensure that the tool is connected to the console
  • Start WWE 2k19 and get to the title screen where the different match types are displayed.
  • Click on the Unlimited money button in the tool and then click Poke to save your changes to the game memory.
  • Do something in the game to trigger a save.
WWE 2K19 PS4 Mod Ports and Modding Tutorial by Tekken57.jpg

Comments

I get an error whenever i select connect to ps4
(could not load file or assembly system.net.sockets)
when i press continue it says connecting forever

i'm using the recommended game id , ps4 5.05 , hen 2.1 through psphwoar and bin loader inside phwoar

@waleed ibrahim, please try install .net framework v4 and see if the error persists.

Secondly you need to run the program as admin and ensure that you don’t have a firewall or av blocking the connection to the ps4.

@tekken57 thank you! I've been following your work since svr days! I have installed .Net framework and I don't get that error anymore, and it says ps4 connected.

Unfortunately when I had followed the steps carefully and after many trials I always press unlimited money then poke but nothing happens even after I trigger a save file.

I tried buying an unlocked wrestler and money was deducted from my total money.

@waleed ibrahim , the unlimited money button sets the value to 9999999. If you buy anything this amount reduces. If you want the value to increase again, click the button again and hit poke after purchasing everything you need.

@hitman007 , WWE 2k20 has a completely different fileformat system with the files being obsfucated.

I bought the game on Steam and it's full of bugs, so I have no interest in modding it.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back