Join Us and become a Member for a Verified Badge to access private areas with the latest PS4 PKGs.
PS4 CFW and Hacks       Thread starter PSXHAX       Start date May 27, 2019 at 5:30 PM       19      
Status
Not open for further replies.
Following the Orbis MSX Super Laydock: Mission Striker homebrew PKG build compile, on this Memorial Day PlayStation 4 developer @Markus95 (Twitter) made available a Yabause Sega Saturn Emulator PS4 PKG port for jailbroken PS4 5.05 consoles from a yabause.self by @zezu420 (aka Znullptr on Twitter / Patreon) with a demonstration video from @hyndrid's YouTube Channel below! šŸŖ :love:

Download: yabause.pkg (8 MB) / yabause.zip (8.5 MB - includes required saturn.bin BIOS file)

To quote from @cedsaill4 via Twitter, roughly translated:

You have to install the Saturn BIOS via FTP in data/yabause/ and rename it saturn.bin

Yabause PS4 5.05 Myst Sega Saturn
Yabause (Sega Saturn) Emulator for PS4 via MasterTurkey
/user/appmeta/PPPP00002 = file location!!

Installing Yabause Sega Saturn Emulator PS4 PKG Port by Markus95 via Tech Exploit
Yabause Sega Saturn Emulator PS4 PKG Port by Markus95.jpg

Comments

hopefully this one works decent ...because Sega Saturn emu's on consoles.... arrrgh its not been good. Got my fingers crossed.

sweet jesus !!

ok now to dust off my ps4 and d/l some saturn roms to play .. daytona usa here I come.

thank you to those keeping the ps4 scene alive

will this work on hen v1.7 ? or have to use v1.8 ?

going by the videos online the frame rate is very low .. perhaps will wait until they work on the bugs.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back