Join Us and become a Member for a Verified Badge to access private areas with the latest PS4 PKGs.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Those seeking a simple 6.72 PS4 Jailbreak Exploit Menu may want to check out the latest below from @Leeful via Twitter alongside a couple work-in-progress (WIP) demo videos of his upcoming PS-Phwoar! Host Menu For 6.72 v1.0 that he plans to share once more testing is done! 😍

Also following the ESP8266 Xploit Host 2.84b update, below are links to the current PS4 DNS Exploit Menus from @Al Azif on Twitter with some related Tweets as follows:
:idea: Reminder: Those without a blue Verified Badge yet on Discord to access the private areas should Join Us now to become Members, as there's a lot we're unable to share publicly including the latest 6.72 / 5.05 Backported PS4 FPKGs. 🏴‍☠️

Spoiler: Related Tweets

6.72 PS4 Jailbreak Exploit Menu & PS-Phwoar! Host Menu Demo by Leeful74.png

Comments

@FrogDR I'm sorry but it must be something wrong with how you are loading things with your setup. I noticed you mentioned earlier using a pendrive connected to your router.

I just tested it now in the standard way using Al Azif's DNS in network settings (to block sony update servers) and going to leeful.github.io/672/index.html in the browser and it works fine.

When it is caching it should get to 100% then say 'Cache Installed Successfully' then it should change to '6.72 Exploit Host Menu'.
If it is not doing that then for some reason it is not caching correctly with your setup.

I'm sorry but all I can suggest is clearing cookies and webdata in your browser and trying again but you probably already tried that. :)

Thank you @Leeful for your hardwork ! Just to ensure, the Bin Loader is woking on port 9020 or anything else ?

I am trying to load new BIN payload but could not find the correct port. Sorry if my question may be duplicated.

@krzys4xbox Yeah, thats just the nature of the kernel exploit I'm afraid. :( It can work 5 times in a row but it can also fail 5 times in a row. Its so frustrating, especially when you are trying to test things out.

The good thing is, once the exploit has loaded successfully you can usually get away with loading payloads many times before a crash so that helps me a lot when testing new payloads. :)

It does crash but the way things going sooner or later we will have more stable version :)

Overall a lot of progress has been made already. Thanks for all involved in this and for sharing all the files with us :)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back