Join Us and become a Member for a Verified Badge to access private areas with the latest PS4 PKGs.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Those seeking a simple 6.72 PS4 Jailbreak Exploit Menu may want to check out the latest below from @Leeful via Twitter alongside a couple work-in-progress (WIP) demo videos of his upcoming PS-Phwoar! Host Menu For 6.72 v1.0 that he plans to share once more testing is done! 😍

Also following the ESP8266 Xploit Host 2.84b update, below are links to the current PS4 DNS Exploit Menus from @Al Azif on Twitter with some related Tweets as follows:
:idea: Reminder: Those without a blue Verified Badge yet on Discord to access the private areas should Join Us now to become Members, as there's a lot we're unable to share publicly including the latest 6.72 / 5.05 Backported PS4 FPKGs. 🏴‍☠️

Spoiler: Related Tweets

6.72 PS4 Jailbreak Exploit Menu & PS-Phwoar! Host Menu Demo by Leeful74.png

Comments

@Leeful Thanks a lot for your work. Good to have more JB choices. Unfortunetly in my case your release didn't work. I tried it many times. Clear cookies, webbrowser etc. all done, cause when I enter Al Azif's JB menu works at the moment best for me. Of course I can use his further, but I wanna understand why your release works for others, but not for me? >:-(

When the menu is loaded from the Cache it says "close your Browser now and restart". When I am done that and come back to the Menu I hit "Exploit", but every time my Ps4 crashes then. Should I try it with hitting Exploit & Mira? Cause yesterday I hit first Exploit, after loading and than I hit Mira. This done it yesterday for me. Any advice would be appreciate.

@Byronic Sorry to hear it does not work for you. It is sometimes like that for me too. All I can suggest is keep rebooting and retrying. It is in the nature of how the kernel exploiting process works and half the time it is down to luck. :)

BTW I just uploaded a test of the new exploit that has just been released. Maybe you will have more luck with that.

@Leeful when use newest host my ps4 crash all time but when use exploit then inject mira payload it works w/o prob.

I followed these steps:

1) When you navigate to the site, you will get an "There is not enough free system memory." message if it is successful, any other message means restart your PS4.
2) Once you see this message, DON'T press OK! Press the PS button
3) Re-open site -> Awaiting Payload

Can anyone pls explain to me self host? I can't make it work.

I opened the file self host on computer, entered the the address on ps4, nothing?

In my Ps4 fat, i use your payload but everytime message Waiting for client show up, always followed by accept error and if i try to repeat inject Mira without restarting, Message Bind Error show.

How to fix this? is it normal? Sorry for my bad english. anyway @Leeful thanks. great job.

@AntasenA This is very odd. I have encountered the accept error before when trying to load Mira but ONLY when I have been testing things on an ESP. It has never happend when using the online web address or self hosting.

What is your setup, How are you loading the page? (self hosting, using online URL etc?)

@Leeful Updated to 6.72 last night. Then used your html (took two tries to get it to cache fully)
No kernel panics at all, and started newer 6.72 games just fine! Then tried my Ps2 remakes... fine also! :love:

Only issue is I have no room left on internal HD (and no option to delete, so I'll have to manually edit the app.db and change 'canRemove' from 0 to 1)

Now I have to decide whether to use AppToUSB OR Official extended Storage - on my 8TB external HD... I'm still unsure which one to use (and i'll probably have to get a second external HD too.. do both support 2 external HDs?)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back