Join Us and become a Member for a Verified Badge to access private areas with the latest PS4 PKGs.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Those seeking a simple 6.72 PS4 Jailbreak Exploit Menu may want to check out the latest below from @Leeful via Twitter alongside a couple work-in-progress (WIP) demo videos of his upcoming PS-Phwoar! Host Menu For 6.72 v1.0 that he plans to share once more testing is done! 😍

Also following the ESP8266 Xploit Host 2.84b update, below are links to the current PS4 DNS Exploit Menus from @Al Azif on Twitter with some related Tweets as follows:
:idea: Reminder: Those without a blue Verified Badge yet on Discord to access the private areas should Join Us now to become Members, as there's a lot we're unable to share publicly including the latest 6.72 / 5.05 Backported PS4 FPKGs. 🏴‍☠️

Spoiler: Related Tweets

6.72 PS4 Jailbreak Exploit Menu & PS-Phwoar! Host Menu Demo by Leeful74.png

Comments

@hate preacher yep... seems my 5.05 fpkgs seem to run for me!!! (saves work etc etc)

@Leeful - what is your opinion on AppToUSB VS Offical extended? Do both support multiple EXT HDs?? I'm going to start to format the EXT HD (choose one method) and start moving tons of games.

I almsot had the external 8tb full.... i hope reinstalling games to the internal and removing all to the external doesn't kill my internal HD?! I guess that is something to worry about actually?

@stripnwild I wont use either. I just have a few games installed on my PS4 at any one time. That keeps the PS4 running fast and efficient and it takes no time at all to scan if you have a kernel panic.

An advantage to App2USB is that you can still use the drive for other things. (installing pkgs etc)

An advantage of extended storage is if you format your PS4 or move to another PS4 all you have to do is plug the dive back in and all your games will still be there without the need for reinstalling them.

@Leeful is the external drive (if you go official external drive)... is it accessible via ftp to change the game display icon.png? I have all my games display with the official ps4 game covers instead of the stupid splash screens. (hmmm maybe the icon for the games on the external are in the internal drive>??)

Ya tough decision!! (if i cant access the ext hd to change the display icon.png then that narrows it down)

@stripnwild I can't say for sure without checking but I think you can. If I remember correctly the extended storage in under mnt/ext/.

I can't check at the moment because I have a bad migraine but I'll double check when I can and get back to you. :)

@Leeful Im using Exploit-Host-Server_v1.3.exe, when im using sleirsgoevy payload there is no kind of case, its working normal, no accept error, no bind error but sometimes still KP, but i cant play games on my extended usb. with your payload i can play games on internal or external. Keep up the Good work, im still hoping its geting better n better. Thanks.

Hmmm worked amazing yesterday evening. Loads differently?? (Now says if the jailbreak is not successful to reboot etc) and 4 kernel panics in a row..they must be adjusting something in the exploit.

Worked wayyyy better yesterday. Hmmm

30 minutes straight trying to get the exploit to load... ughhh. Whatever they did or changed... its def a regression.

Guess no gaming tonight :(

@Aladin Toel Yes, but still do it in safe mode.
To be honest I dont see any point in updating from 5.05 to 6.72 yet because you can now play the the new 6.72 games on 5.05 with backport patches but in the end the decision is yours.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back