Join Us and become a Member for a Verified Badge to access private areas with the latest PS4 PKGs.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Those seeking a simple 6.72 PS4 Jailbreak Exploit Menu may want to check out the latest below from @Leeful via Twitter alongside a couple work-in-progress (WIP) demo videos of his upcoming PS-Phwoar! Host Menu For 6.72 v1.0 that he plans to share once more testing is done! 😍

Also following the ESP8266 Xploit Host 2.84b update, below are links to the current PS4 DNS Exploit Menus from @Al Azif on Twitter with some related Tweets as follows:
:idea: Reminder: Those without a blue Verified Badge yet on Discord to access the private areas should Join Us now to become Members, as there's a lot we're unable to share publicly including the latest 6.72 / 5.05 Backported PS4 FPKGs. 🏴‍☠️

Spoiler: Related Tweets

6.72 PS4 Jailbreak Exploit Menu & PS-Phwoar! Host Menu Demo by Leeful74.png

Comments

Just to update you Guys
I have been using V5 offline self host since it was released way back and I have not received any KPs at all.
I put the PS4 into rest mode after every session and Honestly...... I have never had a problem with wake-ups or anything untoward.
Maybe I have just been lucky ? ... But I made sure to remove all BP remnants and gut each user profile of data, history and cookies etc.
I will be shortly moving onto V8...So I hope it`s performance is the same as V5.

Best Regards,

@ceejays You are correct. There is a bug with PSVR and Hen 2.1.3b. A workaround is to turn on your PSVR first and then load hen.

Hen 2.1.3b is just a beta test. I made 2.1.3b as a workaround to fix the blank trophy issue but after furthur testing it appears that the trophy fix does not work for everyone and it introduces a bug with PSVR.
The bugs are mentined on the 2.1.3b release page.

As with all my 672 menus v8 is just another test. Im my experience v6 and Hen is still the most reliable version.

My suggestion is if you try a version that works best for you stick with that one. :)

I have been using v6 for a good while with a high success rate. I tried v8 for a while and i got a similar success rate but i get a hard crash every time i try to load WebRTE.
It says WebRTE loaded and the launching payload banner appears and then it crashes.

@Leeful dont know if you can replicate this behaviour or if its just me :)

@Leeful v7 seems to work best for me also i did try
power on PSVR first then hen 2.1.3b when I was trying to figure this out what the issue was, the problem was when I started the game my PSVR would powered down and gave me error code it is the version 1 VR and as you've mentioned tho this is a beta test I do wonder if any1 else has same problem and it's not my PS4 with it's own issues with 2.1.3b and compatibility with PSVR the good news is Lee its does work with 2.1.3 😁👍

I'm currently still on 5.05 using Hen 2.1.2 appears to be running ok. Can't run the Homebrew store though (seems to crash the system). Thinking of making the leap to 6.72 using Mira.

I am now at 14 pass and 2 fail. So I've had nothing but success with V8. I find stability to be just slightly less than 5.05 and that's ok because it works great! So thanks to the theflow0, leeful, and all the others that made it happen.

I have been on v6 for a few weeks (am at 24 pass 0 fails) but lately keeps crashing after entering rest mode or when I am able to return from it the game I was playing is extremely sluggish and need to be terminated. Will give v8 a try from today.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back