Join Us and become a Member for a Verified Badge to access private areas with the latest PS4 PKGs.
PS4 Jailbreaking       Thread starter stooged       Start date May 29, 2018 at 1:58 AM       302      
Status
Not open for further replies.
This is an update to my Android app to host the PS4 5.0X exploit and payloads.

This initial release just contains the 3 main payloads.

To use it you have to setup a wifi hotspot with your phone/tablet and connect the PS4 to that hotspot or connect the phone/tablet to the same network the PS4 is on.

Then install the app and open it and at the top will be the address you need to connect to with the PS4.

Your device might ask you about installing an application from "unknown sources" this is ok to allow, it just means its not coming from Google Play.

You just select the payload you want to run in the app and then use the PS4 to goto the address that you see in the app.

To change the payload just select it in the app and then use the ps4 to revisit/refresh the address again.

you can add more payloads to the app you just plug your phone into your computer and copy any payload BIN file you like into the PS4_50X_Payloads directory.

you will get one "There is not enough free system memory" because that's how this exploit works, just click ok and the page should reload and load the selected payload.

Download:

ps4_serve3_v2_3.zip / GIT

Spoiler: Depreciated

Eye candy:
Android App to Host PS4 5.05 Exploit and Payloads by Stooged.jpg

Install GTA 5 mod menu 5.05 PS4 with android app, wildemodz

Comments

hello, have a problem with the cache install.
I've tried twice to install the ApplicationCache.db with the help of the cache install, which is mapped to a usb stick (formatted in fat32). But now the kenerlpanic came twice.
i use v21.
everything was still running at v17.

Now use v15 and it works fine (cache install) with db on root of the usb stick

Ok, so, I had my head under a rock for a week, and I came up and installed the 2.0 version of this .apk.

Great! Maybe rest mode will work for me!

So I install it, and now it loads HEN 1.7 and none of my games work (maybe because they were installed on HEN 1.6? IDK.)

The last game I installed using the 1.3 version of this APK was just 2 days ago. Now, after running the newest version, none of them work.

is there a way to get the fpkgs working again?

Thank you!

hello, have a problem with the cache install.

I've tried many times to install the ApplicationCache.db without a usb every time kenerlpanic came. any solution.

Yep, that's the one I have on my phone.

And I can't even go back. I tried reinstalling the old app, but I still get 1.7 delivered.

When 505 first came out, I think I may have installed Mira Hen, but I didn't install any fpkgs. After I dled the Android app when it first was updated for 5.05, that's when I started installing fpkgs.

Anyway, my main question, is there just a way to reinstall the fpkgs already on my PS4 without having to redownload them?

@c3phalopoid
if you want to use the old hen find the PS4_50X_Payloads folder on the phone and add the old hen.bin file or hen.html file into that folder and restart the app and it will load the new payloads you added to the list

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back