Join Us and become a Member for a Verified Badge to access private areas with the latest PS4 PKGs.
PS4 Jailbreaking       Thread starter stooged       Start date Feb 11, 2018 at 7:08 AM       323      
Status
Not open for further replies.
Following the PS4HEN on Android Phone tutorial and my recent PS4HEN on Wifi USB Drive guide, I put together an Android app to host the PlayStation 4 exploit and payloads.

You have to setup a wifi hotspot with your phone/tablet and connect the PS4 to that hotspot or connect the phone/tablet to the same network the PS4 is on.

Then install the app and open it and at the top will be the address you need to connect to with the PS4.

Your device might ask you about installing an application from "unknown sources" this is ok to allow, it just means its not coming from Google Play.

You just select the payload you want to run in the app and then use the PS4 to goto the address that you see in the app.

To change the payload just select it in the app and then use the ps4 to revisit/refresh the address again.

Download: Ps4_Serve_v1_8.apk (1.8 MB - Changes) / PS4_Serve GIT

Spoiler: Depreciated

The payloads used are:
Thanks again @XVortex and a picture of the app:

Android App to Host PS4 Exploit and Payloads by Stooged.png

Comments

@HAXSHAW Sorry is this another step we have to do after installing the app on the phone? I have the app on the phone already and seems to load ( lets you select the dif payloads) ((haven't got a chance to try it with the ps4 yet ...will tonight)) or is the enableWebBrowser405 .bin part of the HEN v1.2

Also as a side note: when I "explore" my phone I can not find the "PS4_Payloads" ?? the app works but I can't find the folder?? WHICH might be problematic is I have to add enableWebBrowser405 .bin to it? ((Using a new samsung S8))

thanks

unfortunately the pc is down for a bit so I was going to use this app for the android to work with the ps4 and try to install a hen 4.05 pkg. but I guess you somehow have to patch the ps4 browser first right?

@stripnwild yes bro, also you best using PSHEN V2 payload at same time to stop any updates coming in the future then use the android APK until then don't bother unless you have PS4 is on dns server

@HAXSHAW @stripnwild they are not built in. It is inside the apk yes, but after first run it is created under a folder call /PS4_Payloads/ under your sdcard dir (e.g. /sdcard/PS4_Payloads/)

I am not sure if you can removed the existing but you can certainly add more to that folder and restart the app it will give you those new entries. You can then run whatever payload you want.

On my console it gives error in Guide and nothing more. I used Android phone like wireless point without internet. If I enable Internet on phone it will load guide from sony site

Wow. I wonder if this will work phones with older Android versions, like IceCreamSanwich? I'm going to dust out my phone collection to find out. Thanks.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back