Join Us and become a Member for a Verified Badge to access private areas with the latest PS4 PKGs.
PS4 Jailbreaking       Thread starter stooged       Start date Feb 11, 2018 at 7:08 AM       323      
Status
Not open for further replies.
Following the PS4HEN on Android Phone tutorial and my recent PS4HEN on Wifi USB Drive guide, I put together an Android app to host the PlayStation 4 exploit and payloads.

You have to setup a wifi hotspot with your phone/tablet and connect the PS4 to that hotspot or connect the phone/tablet to the same network the PS4 is on.

Then install the app and open it and at the top will be the address you need to connect to with the PS4.

Your device might ask you about installing an application from "unknown sources" this is ok to allow, it just means its not coming from Google Play.

You just select the payload you want to run in the app and then use the PS4 to goto the address that you see in the app.

To change the payload just select it in the app and then use the ps4 to revisit/refresh the address again.

Download: Ps4_Serve_v1_8.apk (1.8 MB - Changes) / PS4_Serve GIT

Spoiler: Depreciated

The payloads used are:
Thanks again @XVortex and a picture of the app:

Android App to Host PS4 Exploit and Payloads by Stooged.png

Comments

looking over the payload builder I did find an issue that may have caused the payload to not generate properly.

here is a fix for that Ps4_Serve_v1_2.apk

with that original PS4HEN.bin for some reason that payload 20x the size of other hen payloads and does not seem to want to work using this method of injection, but I will keep tinkering with it and see if I can find the issue.

You can browse to index.html and thats it. say OK on 2 prompts .. once done click. home button and you are done.

the app has a Problem or what

Every time I put the ip on the Web browser of ps4 It comes message with "The PS4 does not support this files" need help plz

tested the first version works well on android, if you add a complete update blocker, type exploit lan would be really perfect thank you so much

Hi. thanks for the update that allows more payload to be inserted. but with this new version, everytime i load up a browser, it does not notify me that payload injected, but when i try go settings, the hen and debug is already loaded.

on previous version theres a popup that let me choose ok or close internet browser. is there anything wrong i am doing? i switch on my mobile hotspot, and connect to my androind phone.

Thanks a lot @stooged

When i launch payload (which i introduced in folder ps4_payload , 2 mods gtaV) browser say me "ReferenceError: Can't find variable: payload"
Can you check it?

The Mods are AlfaModz-GTAV and ArabicGuyMod

Was tested with app v1.1 .. now i will test it with v1.2

Thanks again .. great work ;)(y)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back