Join Us and become a Member for a Verified Badge to access private areas with the latest PS4 PKGs.
PS4 Jailbreaking       Thread starter stooged       Start date Feb 11, 2018 at 7:08 AM       323      
Status
Not open for further replies.
Following the PS4HEN on Android Phone tutorial and my recent PS4HEN on Wifi USB Drive guide, I put together an Android app to host the PlayStation 4 exploit and payloads.

You have to setup a wifi hotspot with your phone/tablet and connect the PS4 to that hotspot or connect the phone/tablet to the same network the PS4 is on.

Then install the app and open it and at the top will be the address you need to connect to with the PS4.

Your device might ask you about installing an application from "unknown sources" this is ok to allow, it just means its not coming from Google Play.

You just select the payload you want to run in the app and then use the PS4 to goto the address that you see in the app.

To change the payload just select it in the app and then use the ps4 to revisit/refresh the address again.

Download: Ps4_Serve_v1_8.apk (1.8 MB - Changes) / PS4_Serve GIT

Spoiler: Depreciated

The payloads used are:
Thanks again @XVortex and a picture of the app:

Android App to Host PS4 Exploit and Payloads by Stooged.png

Comments

It's a excellent idea, but I think it is not fully working... When I select ps4-hen-vtx it seems work, but when I try to load my own payload (fullDebugSettigs405.bin) it load the ps4-dumper-vtx instead... might be a bug?

Anyone have trouble using ps4-hen-vtx? It works fine, but the the PS4 just gets stuck frozen if it's put in Rest Mode. If i use my computer to inject the orignal PS4Hen.bin by VVildCard777, I am able to put it into Rest Mode and start up with controller normally. I've tried putting that PS4Hen.bin into the PS4_Payloads folder. But choosing that file in app just restarts my PS4 and gets error code and asks to send report or not.

Thank you for this release. Now i do not need my PC turned ON when accessing PS4 HEN.

Question, can the HEN BIN File actually block PS4 from automatically downloading updates which came from the CD game?

I want to try to dump some of my games but i am afraid they may have updates included and accidentally update my PS4. Thanks

@stooged ..... I had a dream about this program and BAM..... here it is.....

Shot in the dark..... Hows that Ferrari I was dreaming about coming along.... Hahahaha

J/K brother, thanks for the amazing app... Your hard work and effort is very much appreciated!!!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back