Join Us and become a Member for a Verified Badge to access private areas with the latest PS4 PKGs.
PS4 CFW and Hacks       Thread starter acacd       41      
Status
Not open for further replies.
I have a HDD formatted exFat but my PS4 doesn't recognise it ...
It's an internal hard drive that I have put in an enclosure (interface type: SATA3, USB 3.0)

Does anyone know how can I fix that issue please ?

I have a HDD formatted exFat but my PS4 doesn't recognise it ...
It's an internal hard drive that I have put in an enclosure (interface type: SATA3, USB 3.0)

Does anyone know how can I fix that issue please ?

i think that the ps4 does not support usb 3.0 hdd, someone tested an usb 3.0 hdd and it doesn't work for him however an usb 2.0 HDD work without problem

hey i have next problem i can only install snes other pks not work if i try to install it says error ce-35659-8 cant install

can anyone help im totally noob i have usb 3.0 and it works

update: i can intall themes but cant open
go to psn
but hen is loaded

crap every game that i can install has locked... go to psn
what i do wrong :(

I also wanted to ask something of that sort.

I have an internal ASUS BDROM drive that reads PS4 discs as if they were original Bluray Movie discs. Is there any option to dump the files through the Bdrom drive?

@shenigali I use a USB 3.0 flash drive formatted to exfat fine. I also have a 3.0 USB HDD enclosure that also works. So, it might be an issue with certain usb controllers used on HDD enclosures. I'm using MBR and have it set as the Primary Partition

@baronluigi At the moment no, the dump method requires the PS4 to dump disc games. I'm still working on understanding the whole process. I believe the PS4 decrypts certain parts of the game that we then repackage. There's not way to do this from a disc or iso on a PC yet that I know of.

I have some games that i downloaded with my PS Plus account that is right now deactivated. The titles are all deactivated (lock symbol) and cannot be played.

Most of these titles have not been posted here. Is it possible to rip the titles with PS4HEN method and make them playable somehow?

aslong you can´t start these games dumping make no sense ... without start no Decrypted files what people need too ... else everyone could use the Original Sony Game Packages

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back