Join Us and become a Member for a Verified Badge to access private areas with the latest PS4 PKGs.
PS4 CFW and Hacks       Thread starter acacd       41      
Status
Not open for further replies.
hi. i'm new in this forum. sorry for my english. i'm italian. in which folder via ftp i can transfer pkg to read in install package.
i don't understand...
thank you in advance

@3nz0 @Picalo @rickalk
It's answered on the first page, but since people keep asking (and I myself was curious/looking for an answer) I'll repeat it.

There is sadly no way of installing pkg's from the internal PS4 HDD = No way to FTP them over and install them (which is the same) :(

On an entirely different note: @robofox83 what external and enclosure are you using? I'm looking at some Icybox enclosures instead of buying an external so I'd be able to upgrade/swap the drives as I want versus a fixed drive.

Anyways I'm just curious and would like some more concrete options to look at :)

@corupted
I have 2 external hdd 2.0
One 750GB
Second 500GB (my old from internal ps4)

Both i Formated in extfat, and both functionally if i plugged to the left USB Port on my fat Lady without Bugs.

In few days i got a New 1tb USB 3.0 but i think it's will Run ;-)

I have installed games to the ps4 via usb thumb drive (128 gig ... i believe it is usb 3 - but usb 2also works just a bit slower) As long as the game .pkg fits on the usb you are good to go

I'm running an 8tb external usb 3 seagate HD ExFat- it is almost full, going to have to get another one already! (I also have an 8tb hd NTFS connected to the computer that has all my backups on it - so i guess i'll have to get another 8tb drive for that purpose too gessshhhhhh)

As far as accessing your USB external HD that is attached to the PS4... only someone like @stooged might be able to make that happen someday (maybe through his AppToUsb??) currently you can only access the external HD if it is connected to your computer, as far as I know

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back