Join Us and become a Member for a Verified Badge to access private areas with the latest PS4 PKGs.
PS3 Jailbreaking       Thread starter koyi       203      
Status
Not open for further replies.
Are sure that you haven't converted the LICDIR ? As I've said, you need to convert your game and then put your licdir.

Have you tried using PS3GAME_CONVERTER 0.91 ? appeared to be working on a lot of games.

+ There's also one fact I think that may work. Any person who have a backup + IDPS may inject their game and with the help of PeXploit, look inside the protected area and inject manually the EDAT of almost all games.

++ I like when I try to install a CFW over a OFW that it work and then says "Data is corrupted" XD

ABOUT Wip3out : Sorry to not give some answers. I'm cleaning my backup and I will inject the game. Still didn't understand the EM.
Yep that's exactly how i did it. After i converted the game i added the lic.dat to both the GD's and HG's folder and deleted the .edat.

Also i've tried the game converter in the past but it didn't seem to work whenever i used it.

Yep that's exactly how i did it. After i converted the game i added the lic.dat to both the GD's and HG's folder and deleted the .edat.

Also i've tried the game converter in the past but it didn't seem to work whenever i used it.
You need to be a bit more clever then that. you another one already on cfw and activated be4 doing anything so it's a registered you will also need the edat so it's still linked to the game.

I'm starting to think most here don't understand of method of things just swapping

You need to be a bit more clever then that. you another one already on cfw and activated be4 doing anything so it's a registered you will also need the edat so it's still linked to the game.

I'm starting to think most here don't understand of method of things just swapping
We cant inject edat in our backups

your only seeing it from your angle there is a way of injecting as there is always a way to inject. I e mentioned viable solution on Sb if a person is crafty enough to see how I'm doing it
We can't understand your riddles chos kid. we are not that much smart like you devs but we trying to do something. plzz be more specific on the solution so we can try it

your only seeing it from your angle there is a way of injecting as there is always a way to inject. I e mentioned viable solution on Sb if a person is crafty enough to see how I'm doing it
I dont understand plz you can tell us your method for experimenting? I'm not dev and i'm not that smart to know how can do that

*off topic*
I wonder how much would you know about how the DRM works on the PS3 if you never had access to one running CFW. Cause we are not trying these methods, spending time with it but not because we have all the time in the world. We are experimenting and learning through trial and error because there are no posts anywhere that explain these to the average people like us.

*off topic*
I wonder how much would you know about how the DRM works on the PS3 if you never had access to one running CFW. Cause we are not trying these methods, spending time with it but not because we have all the time in the world. We are experimenting and learning through trial and error because there are no posts anywhere that explain these to the average people like us.
if you read above some posts you would have noticed I had a machine on cfw at one time and ofc you won't find topics on otf cause your looking for specifics of ps3 related only instead of using everything at your disposal.

On the fly is a phrase used to describe something that is being changed while the process that the change affects is ongoing.

<Internet>----<mitm>----<userLan><otf>

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back