Join Us and become a Member for a Verified Badge to access private areas with the latest PS4 PKGs.
PS3 CFW and Hacks       Thread starter ziko123       19      
Status
Not open for further replies.
hi to all.
i want to update 4.81 ps3 without disc drive to 4.82 ofw
FIRST: exact model ?
SECOND: are you downgrading it ?
THIRD: have you a hw flasher ?

If 2 and 3 are NO, so you can do NOTHING.
The installation on NOBD consoles is only possible on JAILBROKEN consoles.

The 1 is only to know if you can jailbreak your console.

So, answer that or just will close this thread.

FIRST: exact model ?
SECOND: are you downgrading it ?
THIRD: have you a hw flasher ?

If 2 and 3 are NO, so you can do NOTHING.
The installation on NOBD consoles is only possible on JAILBROKEN consoles.

The 1 is only to know if you can jailbreak your console.

So, answer that or just will close this thread.
i have a repair shop and i have 3 PS3s with the same situation all are fat

i do have a hardware flasher but i don't want to use it i want to use the new exploit because i'm encountering this situation a lot and i want to find the easiest fix

i think i'm going to follow @PSXHAX advice and contact that dude and hope he is friendly :p

If they are PS3 models that can currently be used with the PS3Xploit though you should be able to perform it on them and then install either BobbyDowngrades 4.82 Overflow NoBD CFW or Rebug 4.82.1 Lite NoBD CFW on them afterwards.

Getting involved with 'BDB Firmware' would mainly be if you were trying to go from 4.81 OFW to 4.82 OFW with a broken or missing Blu-ray drive, or on a PS3 model console that PS3Xploit doesn't support at the moment which is why PLAYER 1 was asking for all those additional details.

This thread is definitely one of the more confusing I've ran across lately, so don't feel bad if others are having a hard time following what's going on also. :confused:

all of them are downgradeble and all of them are on 4.81 i need to update to OFW 4.82 to run the exploit and that's where i'm stuck i don't blame you for being confused maybe i should've stated my reasons in the thread and i thank you all for helping me

Gotcha, so in summary... it's a catch-22 where you have to be on OFW 4.82 to use the PS3Xploit and NoBD CFW yet you can't get to OFW 4.82 on that 4.81 console without sorting the Blu-ray drive issue first. Fun stuff indeed... NOT! :p

looool imagine the joy when i get to do it :p
the good news it's doable i thought MFW can't be installed on 4.81 but i need a developer to help me with the MFW and every think else is easy. it will be very helpful if someone with this skills willing to help me and if i get to do it myself i will post a tutorial about it

Are you zico123 clone or are you hijacking this thread ??

Try any no broken bd unit , same model of course and update to 4.82. And stop making tutorials, we have millions of them, just read what we already have.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back