Join Us and become a Member for a Verified Badge to access private areas with the latest PS4 PKGs.
PC Gaming       Thread starter PSXHAX       Start date Jan 5, 2017 at 11:51 PM       15      
Status
Not open for further replies.
Following the PS4 GTA V Hax Demo with @BadChoicesZ, PlayStation 4 developer @kurt2467 recently added some new Call of Duty: Black Ops 3 (BO3) Mod Tools for PC demonstration videos to his YouTube channel which can also been seen below! :veryhappy:

To quote from the video captions: BO3 Mod Tools - Jump Pads + My Map

Here's an example of the jump pads I have been working on. I made these a lot more like the revelations cause the one released is ass. Also just a little preview of a map that will probably never be finished :openedeyewink:

[Release] BO3 Zombies Launch Pads

The launch pad release for BO3 mod tools. Sorry i forgot to actually tell you guys how to install the files, but i wrote a text tutorial in the download.

Download: BO3 Launch Pads [kurt2467].rar (1.22 MB)
Code:
FIRST:
Add scriptparsetree,scripts/zm/zm_launch_pad.gsc to your maps zone file

SOUNDS:
Add the following to your user_aliases.csv in root/share/raw/sound/aliases/

launchpad_wind_loop,,,kurt_sounds\flinger_wind_loop.wav,,,UIN_MOD,,,,,,,,,,,100,100,200,1000,,,,,,4,,,,,,,,,,,3d,,,LOOPING,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,
launchpad_activate,,,kurt_sounds\flinger_activate.wav,,,UIN_MOD,,,,,,,,,,,60,100,100,400,,,,,,1,,,,,,,,,,,3d,,,NONLOOPING,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,
launchpad_land,,,kurt_sounds\flinger_land.wav,,,UIN_MOD,,,,,,,,,,,100,100,200,1000,,,,,,1,,,,,,,,,,,3d,,,NONLOOPING,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,
launchpad_fly,,,kurt_sounds\flinger_fly.wav,,,UIN_MOD,,,,,,,,,,,100,100,200,1000,,,,,,1,,,,,,,,,,,3d,,,NONLOOPING,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,

SCRIPTING:
1. Add "#using scripts\zm\zm_launch_pad;" to your mapname.gsc
2. Add "thread zm_launch_pad::init();" in the init function inside of your mapname.gsc
BO3 Mod Tools - Magic Chest

My custom mystery box that i made just for some extra customization. Only thing left to do is to make it move around when u get a teddy bear.

BO3 Mod Tools - Ascension Lunar Landers

Here are my lunar landers i made today. I tried to make it as close to the real thing as possible. Just need to add the effects and make it kill zombies near by.

BO3 Mod Tools - Lunar Landers FINAL

The landers i made for Promnigys upcoming map :D
Call of Duty Black Ops 3 (BO3) PS4 Mod Tools Demos by Kurt2467.jpg

Comments

Huh? Aren't you mad me? Please yourself respect.

I read it this about Bo3 Mods Tools for PC can be modded by zombie maps creator. And etc more.

Edited:

Treyarch say denied for console mods tools on PS4 and Xbox one from Bo3 zombie maps creator.
you dont speak english do you?

These tools are for the PC version of bo3 this has nothing to do with ps4
Thanks for the heads up @DaBlackPantha.
yea these are definitely not for PS4
Thanks for the confirmation @kurt2467.
Thanks for report,

@PSXHAX , You can do edit in thread title. PS4 to PC :)
Done, and moved it to the PC section.

WTF does @PSXHAX not know what pc is or what it looks like?
I can't tell the difference, although it may be because I haven't played any PC games since the 90's and back then they didn't look anything like this :p

then dont post what you dont understand or you dont know 100% of
I post whatever I feel like posting, always ;)

then dont post what you dont understand or you dont know 100% of
it was a big mistake, still a mistake none the less. However i do think @PSXHAX has a few things he does, ie gives a 'like' to every post, I don't see how that is helpful.. is practically a worthless like.. also giving titles away such as "developer" and "founding member" to users they know very little about / done very little for the website myself included, is a little hasty.

Although i do appreciate his frequency in posts on information albeit some is not so great, its still good to see any information in the scene that i wouldn't normally look up myself. Also i did frequently visit wololo in the past, however is mostly vita content and amazon advertisements i barely check there anymore.

But this all-though nice work by kurt, is not 'news' in anyway.

inb4; PSXHAX likes this :p.

I typically 'like' new posts made because they are adding to the forum activity, so that is a quicker and more discreet way of thanking the posters instead of replying to every post to let them know we appreciate what they are sharing here.

From an Administrative perspective, they also help serve as a 'checkpoint' on which posts I've already viewed within threads ;)

The Dev titles are mostly for fun and typically given to those who simply are Devs on other sites out of respect or to people who share their work or code-related stuff here.

The Founding Member titles started out being given to members who joined PSXHAX when it began, but these days they are used to quickly differentiate new users from old users since merging the user databases from both sites.

I definitely am aiming to make this site the complete opposite of serious (aka overly-techy, boring anti-warez sites) such as Wololo because I want to target a different audience... namely those who frequent torrent sites, look for copyrighted *** files and find none of that on sites too scared to link to them because of DMCA notices or hypocritical values (pretending to be anti-warez publicly, and then using copied stuff in their own home or PC).

Anyhoo, now you have some insight into the 'method to the madness' recipe we use here so I'll stop rambling on :D

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back