Join Us and become a Member for a Verified Badge to access private areas with the latest PS4 PKGs.
PS4 Jailbreaking       Thread starter PSXHAX       Start date Feb 22, 2018 at 10:46 PM       222      
Status
Not open for further replies.
Following the recent PS4 Barthen Method for getting newer games running with PS4HEN, some forum members including @SkysTheLimit, @Goldenboy22 and @Picalo would like to open a discussion of theories on how newer PlayStation 4 game dumps can become playable on exploited 4.05 Firmware consoles. :unsure:

We'll use this as an ongoing discussion thread for those who'd like to share their insight and research into getting newer PS4 games with Minimum Firmware Versions above 4.05 OFW dumped and running, which according to Mathieulh is currently the BEST PS4 Firmware to be on as 1.76 is now considered outdated since the 4.05 exploit chain from SpecterDev with popular 4.05 exploit forks and experiments by IDC alongside the PS4 Exploit Host by Al Azif. (y)

Here are links to some current theories from the Barthen Method topic:
Finally, below are some other PS4 MEME and Tweets making rounds on Twitter today:
Cheers to @B7U3 C50SS and @SSShowmik for tips in the PSXHAX Shoutbox! :beer:
Discussion of Theories for Newer PS4 Games on 4.05 Firmware.jpg

Comments

I know that we have now is great but I don't have money to buy many games because they are expensive

Its the opposite im grateful to them but to me games are expensive and I know I can´t play the latest games on ps4 thats why I want to sell my ps4 and buy a ps3 till they develop a cfw!!!!!!!

The conspiracy theorist in me hopes that the Russian guy who cracked hzd has hidden the answers within these comments ☺️

This is a great post and also shows how knowledgeable the hax community is.

Dear sir, i agree, games ARE expensive. But, you know, life is also expensive.

I have to live,eat, pay my bills, but i DON'T have to play games, if i can't afford it.

So, wrong attitude you have. If games are out of your financial reach, then be gratefull to scene who allow you to play some of expensive games, don't be a ..... and ..... about exactly how old game have to be, if its free anyway.

Support scene, say thank you for good work, and be patient, dont play a whining kid screaming "want it all, want it now"

Excuse me for using ......

yes you can if you have cfw. ps3 has the keys and if you actually look at the keys file you would notice priv=3.55 that was the latest key released since 3.55 which all games 4.82 are using 3.55 private key

I was referring to other guys comment on ps3 which I have cfw and ofw.

ps4 after 4.50 keys changed but games 4.07 have different headers so it will always ask for an update regardless key being the same.

@Chaos Kid Understand.

Hypervisor ring0 -> hypervisor -> sandbox
ropchain first get sandbox. Kexec1 get hypervisor2, but not we see proc pid other extra nice find, donc inside jail not see ring0 but libs elf for sandbox live there. Volodymyr Pikhur glitch attack mount ring0 DSO sampler on chip line see comm, see all + show shell low layer in presentation for recon con

He make sys_kldload exploit, exploit bootload, make load key decrypt kernel sleep mode, also state SCE change key 5.05. Not clear if keystore too hold key main kernel but think else how sys_kldoad decrypt main kernel bootstrap?

Have seen past device same. ring0, protected good, extra hard, we make into hardware layer, make hole to hypervisor, then make sandbox. All privs once make master priv. Luck with we then.

Still remove we cloud of not understanding. Words not good, Hope concept clear.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back