Join Us and become a Member for a Verified Badge to access private areas with the latest PS4 PKGs.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Adding to yesterday's PS4 FPKG Games in the PS4Scene comes a Dying Light 2 Stay Human v1.33 PS4 PKG by @opoisso893 aka backport893 with help from @golemnight for Jailbroken PS4 consoles alongside a PSN Checker (PlayStation Network Checker) Tool by Amethxst aka @yAmethxst on Twitter for use with the PlayStation Network API Wrapper Python (PSNAWP) by isFakeAccount utilizing PSN-PHP code to retrieve user information, trophies, game and store data from PSN. 🏆
Spoiler: Depreciated

PlayStation Network Checker 1.0

Checker to search for the correct HEX of existing PSN accounts. Useful for creating custom saves via Apollo.

Changelog:
  • Support for macOS
  • 4 languages (Italian, English, French and Spanish)
  • Improved authentication system
  • New Online ID recognition (write old ID -> print new ID)
  • Print: Account ID & HEX & Endian (for JB user's)
PlayStation Network Checker 1.0.1
  • Fixed an issue that caused the program to close due to incorrect conversion from HEX to Endian for IDs whose HEX was <16
:note: Some additional usage details from the README.md: PSNChecker - PlayStation Network Checker

How to authenticate

1. Login to PlayStation website
  2. Go to this link and copy the code between the " "
  3. Launch the program and follow the instructions
Finally, those interested in supporting the continued PlayStation 4 game backporting efforts you can do so via the private area release topics for Verified Members, or by following and sending backport893 a DM on Twitter for current donation options. đź’™

Here are the Tweets and related file details from the ongoing discussion topics for Verified Members (Verification Guide):

Dying Light 2 Stay Human - CUSA12555 v1.00 [9.00]
release with original keystone by @opoisso893/@golemnight
  • Dying.Light.2.Stay.Human_CUSA12555_v1.00_[9.00]_OPOISSO893.rar (19.92 GB)
Dying Light 2 Stay Human - CUSA12555 v1.33 [9.00]
Works with @opoisso893/@golemnight release
  • Dying.Light.2.Stay.Human_CUSA12555_v1.33_[9.00]_OPOISSO893.rar (32.57 GB)
Dying Light 2 Stay Human - CUSA12555 v1.33 BACKPORT [5.05/6.72/7.xx]
Works with @opoisso893/@golemnight release
  • Dying.Light.2.Stay.Human_CUSA12555_v1.33_BACKPORT_[5.05-6.72-7.xx]_OPOISSO893.rar (32.57 GB)
⚠️ Note for 5.05: loading on splash screen takes few minutes because of a kernel function. Just be patient.
Dying Light 2 Stay Human v1.33 PS4 PKG, PSN Checker App by Amethxst.png

Comments

The PSN checker is cool, but I'm not 100% clear on what it does? I get it's related to creating Apollo saves, but what does it have to do with the PSN account? Can someone that understands enlighten me?

Hi guys !
I am getting this error on windows 7:
Code:
Error loading Python DLL 'C:\Users\XXX\AppData\Local\Temp\_MEI44642\python310.d
ll'.
No error messages generated.
FormatMessageW: Parametro non corretto.
LoadLibrary: PyInstaller: FormatMessageW failed.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back