Join Us and become a Member for a Verified Badge to access private areas with the latest PS4 PKGs.
PS4 CFW and Hacks       Thread starter PSXHAX       Start date Jan 18, 2018 at 10:53 PM       103      
Status
Not open for further replies.
Following the previous PS4 4.05 FTP payloads, PS4 4.05 Root FTP Access Guide and PS4 FTP IP Set application, today PlayStation 4 developer @XVortex made available FTPS4 which is an FTP Server payload fork from IDC for PS4 with SELF dumping support that has been compiled by @JerrysShortGame. :love:

Download: ps4-ftp-vtx-master.zip / PS4-FTP-VTX.bin (32 KB - Compiled) / ps4-ftp-vtx.bin (Compiled GIT version) / ps4-ftp-vtx.bin (Latest Version) / GIT

To quote from his recent forum post on it: "My new FTP payload. GIT

It dumps self's on-the-fly. So you just need to enter and download dumped file. Also no hex-editing is required after that."

Changelog: PS4 FTP VTX v1.1 - Dumping FTP server for PS4
  • Add custom DUMP TITLE_ID command
It will dump game into /mnt/usb0
  • Run payload, then game then issue custom FTP command - DUMP CUSAxxxxx
  • At filezilla: Server -> Enter custom command...
  • Make sure that you have usb drive in USB0 slot
  • PS4_FTP: LibHB Port of Xerpis FTP powered by IDC and Vortes. Updated with 4.55 and 5.05 pkg samples.
Download: ps4_ftp.rar / GIT

From the Readme.txt: ps4_ftp
  • Ported FTP App (Simple for now, no SELF Decryption) and made it match for libHB. It's running but have some problems with getting 'LIST'.
  • I'll put it into the release so others also can have a look while i am busy. It use the usb drive for logging. Create a Folder called 'PS4FTP' into the root of your usb drive.
  • If you want to enable debug logging, create a empty text file within 'PS4FTP' directory and rename it to 'usedebug.txt'.
Attention: The drive need to be connected before you run the app. Since the check for logging is within the preparation process.

Cheers to MagicSeb25 on Twitter for the additional details embedded above also! :beer:
FTPS4 FTP Server for PS4 with Self-dumping Support by XVortex.jpg

Comments

I swear I had this bin working two days ago. Can't get it to work now. Have error "Connection attempt failed with "ECONNREFUSED - Connection refused by server"." in filezilla. Tried under both win10 and ubuntu. Used "make" with my ip in ubuntu, and hex in win10. Guess I will wait till others figure it out.

That's awesome that you spent time on that. Hopefully that will fix my problem as well as others. Either way, very appreciative of your work.

It worked! Yaaay! Can finally move on to new things. Once again, thank you!

i guys why my ps4 doesn't Connect on filezilla?? filezilla error :Connection attempt failed with "ECONNREFUSED - Connection refused by server". help please

Same thing here. I'm using ps4-ftp-vtx and can't get ftp access... Any ideas?

Status: Connection established, waiting for welcome message...
Command: PWD
Response: 257 "/" is the current directory.
Command: TYPE I
Response: 200 Okay
Command: PASV
Response: 227 Entering Passive Mode (192,168,1,100,203,244)
Command: LIST
Response: 150 Opening ASCII mode data transfer for LIST.
Error: Connection timed out after 20 seconds of inactivity
Error: Failed to retrieve directory listing

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back