Join Us and become a Member for a Verified Badge to access private areas with the latest PS4 PKGs.
PS4 CFW and Hacks       Thread starter XVortex       Start date Jan 17, 2018 at 12:56 PM       192      
Status
Not open for further replies.
Following the PS4 HEN Homebrew ENabler release, here is the first PlayStation 4 game dump in .PKG format- Playable Teaser (CUSA01127) aka P.T. for PS4HEN after an attempt with Trials Fusion that installed but didn't run. Test and report plz. :cool:

Download: PS4 HEN PACK - AlFaMoDz.rar (1.26 GB - Password: AlFaMoDz) via @AlFaMoDz

There is a guide HERE by @DomyGX outlining how to build a working P.T. PKG for 4.05 OFW. :love:

Also ps3120 recommends using DumpFile405 for decrypting PS4 games and editing 0x20 EBOOT with hex.

I have added the full pack (PT + TestApp + PS4HEN.bin) to download
P.T (Silents Hills demo) playable on PS4 4.05 with PS4HEN.bin
PS4 4 05 HELLO WORLD + CUSTOM THEME
JAILBREAK PS4 4.05 PKG INSTALL PART 2 by seanp2500
JAILBREAK PS4 4.05 PKG INSTALL PART 3
JAILBREAK PS4 4.05 PKG INSTALL PART 4
Here's another brief Minecraft 4.05 Guide by Irefuse and thanks to @ArthurBishop for the screenshot and @TheOneAngel for the news tip in the PSXHAX Shoutbox earlier today! :thumbup:
Playable Teaser (P.T.) PS4 Game Dump PKG for 4.05 Firmware!.jpg

Comments

Did you try on IDC or Specter exploit? PT worked for me on Specter but not on IDC.

I would be grateful if someone can make a working Media Player pkg.

Thanks

I cloned DumpFile405 repository and added some new lines to main.c to try to decrypt the game files, but I'm not sure about the result since I did not test it yet. But if you want it give me the IP and CUSA and I'll compile it for you.

Hi guys!
For those who have issues with make_fself.py ('unable to load elf file' error message), it seems that it happens when the files aren't decrypted. I tried with RE7 and Need for Speed and have the same error. Whereas, the modules and eboot of the 'crack' folder of Street Fighter V is OK with the python script.

can i clone your git and compile it myself?
I don't have one. I locally cloned the repository on my PC and edited source/main.c with nano then added these lines to it replacing CUSAXXXXX by the one of my game and editing the IP.
Code:
   decrypt_and_dump_self("/mnt/sandbox/pfsmnt/CUSAXXXXX-app0/eboot.bin", "/mnt/usb0/eboot.bin");
   decrypt_and_dump_self("/mnt/sandbox/pfsmnt/CUSAXXXXX-app0/sce_module/libc.prx", "/mnt/usb0/libc.prx");
   decrypt_and_dump_self("/mnt/sandbox/pfsmnt/CUSAXXXXX-app0/sce_module/libSceAudioLatencyEstimation.prx", "/mnt/usb0/libSceAudioLatencyEstimation.prx");
   decrypt_and_dump_self("/mnt/sandbox/pfsmnt/CUSAXXXXX-app0/sce_module/libSceFace.prx", "/mnt/usb0/libSceFace.prx");
   decrypt_and_dump_self("/mnt/sandbox/pfsmnt/CUSAXXXXX-app0/sce_module/libSceFaceTracker.prx", "/mnt/usb0/libSceFaceTracker.prx");
   decrypt_and_dump_self("/mnt/sandbox/pfsmnt/CUSAXXXXX-app0/sce_module/libSceFios2.prx", "/mnt/usb0/libSceFios2.prx");
   decrypt_and_dump_self("/mnt/sandbox/pfsmnt/CUSAXXXXX-app0/sce_module/libSceFios2_debug.prx", "/mnt/usb0/libSceFios2_debug.prx");
   decrypt_and_dump_self("/mnt/sandbox/pfsmnt/CUSAXXXXX-app0/sce_module/libSceHand.prx", "/mnt/usb0/libSceHand.prx");
   decrypt_and_dump_self("/mnt/sandbox/pfsmnt/CUSAXXXXX-app0/sce_module/libSceHandTracker.prx", "/mnt/usb0/libSceHandTracker.prx");
   decrypt_and_dump_self("/mnt/sandbox/pfsmnt/CUSAXXXXX-app0/sce_module/libSceHeadTracker.prx", "/mnt/usb0/libSceHeadTracker.prx");
   decrypt_and_dump_self("/mnt/sandbox/pfsmnt/CUSAXXXXX-app0/sce_module/libSceJobManager.prx", "/mnt/usb0/libSceJobManager.prx");
   decrypt_and_dump_self("/mnt/sandbox/pfsmnt/CUSAXXXXX-app0/sce_module/libSceJobManager_debug.prx", "/mnt/usb0/libSceJobManager_debug.prx");
   decrypt_and_dump_self("/mnt/sandbox/pfsmnt/CUSAXXXXX-app0/sce_module/libSceNpToolkit2.prx", "/mnt/usb0/libSceNpToolkit2.prx");
   decrypt_and_dump_self("/mnt/sandbox/pfsmnt/CUSAXXXXX-app0/sce_module/libSceS3DConversion.prx", "/mnt/usb0/libSceS3DConversion.prx");
   decrypt_and_dump_self("/mnt/sandbox/pfsmnt/CUSAXXXXX-app0/sce_module/libSceSmart.prx", "/mnt/usb0/libSceSmart.prx");
   decrypt_and_dump_self("/mnt/sandbox/pfsmnt/CUSAXXXXX-app0/sce_sys/about/right.sprx", "/mnt/usb0/right.sprx");
It decrypted some files but I'm not sure if it is right, if you want to give it a try it's there.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back