Join Us and become a Member for a Verified Badge to access private areas with the latest PS4 PKGs.
PS4 CFW and Hacks       Thread starter XVortex       Start date Jan 17, 2018 at 12:56 PM       192      
Status
Not open for further replies.
Following the PS4 HEN Homebrew ENabler release, here is the first PlayStation 4 game dump in .PKG format- Playable Teaser (CUSA01127) aka P.T. for PS4HEN after an attempt with Trials Fusion that installed but didn't run. Test and report plz. :cool:

Download: PS4 HEN PACK - AlFaMoDz.rar (1.26 GB - Password: AlFaMoDz) via @AlFaMoDz

There is a guide HERE by @DomyGX outlining how to build a working P.T. PKG for 4.05 OFW. :love:

Also ps3120 recommends using DumpFile405 for decrypting PS4 games and editing 0x20 EBOOT with hex.

I have added the full pack (PT + TestApp + PS4HEN.bin) to download
P.T (Silents Hills demo) playable on PS4 4.05 with PS4HEN.bin
PS4 4 05 HELLO WORLD + CUSTOM THEME
JAILBREAK PS4 4.05 PKG INSTALL PART 2 by seanp2500
JAILBREAK PS4 4.05 PKG INSTALL PART 3
JAILBREAK PS4 4.05 PKG INSTALL PART 4
Here's another brief Minecraft 4.05 Guide by Irefuse and thanks to @ArthurBishop for the screenshot and @TheOneAngel for the news tip in the PSXHAX Shoutbox earlier today! :thumbup:
Playable Teaser (P.T.) PS4 Game Dump PKG for 4.05 Firmware!.jpg

Comments

Has anyone tested games other than P.T?
I tested Trials Fusion and Rayman Legends. Both started, but required an Internet connection to EA servers. Today I'll try the Tearaway Unfolded.

upd.: Unfortunately, there are a lot of difficulties and hiccups during the dump conversion for the average user. I know how to properly convert dumps, but I do not have enough games and time.

Has anyone tested games other than P.T?
Minecraft (CUSA00744) PKG for PS4HEN on 4.05 OFW

From what I could tell in the Shoutbox earlier irefuse got the minecraft.pkg (203 MB) 1.76 dump working on 4.05 by making an fself of eboot.bin and sce_modules, then using the unpkg.py (11 KB) file from flatz and his write-up.zip (415 KB) to make the Fake ELFs and the Fake PKG Generator following this video for the image. He mentioned in Fake PKG Gen it's required to use Fremium App type in project settings.

Here's what I put together from the log of the steps: Minecraft 4.05 PKG Guide by Irefuse

1. Get Dump of the game with decrypted files eboot.bin, sce_modules.
2. Open eboot.bin and sce_modules files in hex editor like (010 Editor) go to 0020h line and replace with: 40 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00
3. Make fake elfs via make_fself.py
4. Download PSN PKG and unpack via unpkg.py by flat_z to get param.sfo file and other.
5. Go to Fake PKG Generator by cfwprophet drag and drop dump files and fake files of the game and place it to chunk (like in video).
6. Build it Freemium App required.
7. Payload PS4HEN.bin and install.

password for PS4 HEN Pack?
Try RAR password: AlFaMoDz

I'll add it to the OP also now. ;)

Just don't understand what's going on, please @XVortex, when you said "eboot and all modules" you mean all decrypted modules right ?

Did it for modules too of course :

Capture.PNG

After adding pic0 and icon0 plus creating param.sfo :

Capture.PNG

Installed just fine :

Damn.png

Any idea what I missed ?

Argh.PNG

Thanks !

In fact this one is only having two prx on sce_module folder, but there is a right.sprx on decrypted files too. I tried with and without modified right.sprx too. Will try concerning app type thx !

A guide was linked in the OP, keep in mind this is new and hasn't been simplified yet for those who don't want to take the time to learn the process involved.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back