Join Us and become a Member for a Verified Badge to access private areas with the latest PS4 PKGs.
PS4 CFW and Hacks       Thread starter XVortex       Start date Jan 17, 2018 at 12:56 PM       192      
Status
Not open for further replies.
Following the PS4 HEN Homebrew ENabler release, here is the first PlayStation 4 game dump in .PKG format- Playable Teaser (CUSA01127) aka P.T. for PS4HEN after an attempt with Trials Fusion that installed but didn't run. Test and report plz. :cool:

Download: PS4 HEN PACK - AlFaMoDz.rar (1.26 GB - Password: AlFaMoDz) via @AlFaMoDz

There is a guide HERE by @DomyGX outlining how to build a working P.T. PKG for 4.05 OFW. :love:

Also ps3120 recommends using DumpFile405 for decrypting PS4 games and editing 0x20 EBOOT with hex.

I have added the full pack (PT + TestApp + PS4HEN.bin) to download
P.T (Silents Hills demo) playable on PS4 4.05 with PS4HEN.bin
PS4 4 05 HELLO WORLD + CUSTOM THEME
JAILBREAK PS4 4.05 PKG INSTALL PART 2 by seanp2500
JAILBREAK PS4 4.05 PKG INSTALL PART 3
JAILBREAK PS4 4.05 PKG INSTALL PART 4
Here's another brief Minecraft 4.05 Guide by Irefuse and thanks to @ArthurBishop for the screenshot and @TheOneAngel for the news tip in the PSXHAX Shoutbox earlier today! :thumbup:
Playable Teaser (P.T.) PS4 Game Dump PKG for 4.05 Firmware!.jpg

Comments

Whenever the console is powered off you have to re-do the exploit and payloads in order to run PS4 games... the same as on 1.76 also applies to 4.05 at the moment.

hasnt so far...damn i guess ill try something else?
the problem is with the dumps. They are not complete, nothing you can do about it. Also to make it work you need to use a small game that doesnt have multiple chunks as we need a software on the ps4 to get the chunk structure from games if we want to repack them and that is not done yet.

i have the same question
The game will still be there but it wont load. You need to send PS4HEN.bin everytime you boot to load custom pkgs

I can confirm that the P.T.pkg is working fine with PS4HEN.. I used ps4-exploit-host-win-v0.3.12 to host the exploit, installed the PKG via the debug options and could start it right away from the dashboard.. are there other PKG gamefiles to test?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back