Category PS4 Jailbreaking       Thread starter XVortex       Start date Jan 17, 2018 at 12:56 PM       58,250       192            
Status
Not open for further replies.
Following the PS4 HEN Homebrew ENabler release, here is the first PlayStation 4 game dump in .PKG format- Playable Teaser (CUSA01127) aka P.T. for PS4HEN after an attempt with Trials Fusion that installed but didn't run. Test and report plz. :cool:

Download: PS4 HEN PACK - AlFaMoDz.rar (1.26 GB - Password: AlFaMoDz) via @AlFaMoDz

There is a guide HERE by @DomyGX outlining how to build a working P.T. PKG for 4.05 OFW. :love:

Also ps3120 recommends using DumpFile405 for decrypting PS4 games and editing 0x20 EBOOT with hex.

I have added the full pack (PT + TestApp + PS4HEN.bin) to download
P.T (Silents Hills demo) playable on PS4 4.05 with PS4HEN.bin
PS4 4 05 HELLO WORLD + CUSTOM THEME
JAILBREAK PS4 4.05 PKG INSTALL PART 2 by seanp2500
JAILBREAK PS4 4.05 PKG INSTALL PART 3
JAILBREAK PS4 4.05 PKG INSTALL PART 4
Here's another brief Minecraft 4.05 Guide by Irefuse and thanks to @ArthurBishop for the screenshot and @TheOneAngel for the news tip in the PSXHAX Shoutbox earlier today! :thumbup:

Playable Teaser (P.T.) PS4 Game Dump PKG for 4.05 Firmware!.jpg

Comments

Status

haznpapo

HaZnPaPo
Contributor
Verified
will post feedback soon

wow!!!!! confirming this p.t. demo works 100%

great work XVortex I thank you.

keep them coming i'll keep confirming.

Donely

Console Games Service
Contributor
Verified
PT. game in pkg format it works perfectly after installing it and injected the PS4HEN payload.

DomyGX

Contributor
i have discovered 3 days ago how boot games but now i have tried pt work
i can patch every backup
i have tried a p.t backup made by myself

PSXHAX

Staff Member
Contributor
Verified
Here is the first game dump in .pkg format - PT. Test and report plz.

Link is not permanent, it will last ~24h then will be deleted. (Please do not add it to news page directly.)
We'll replace the temporary link with a mirror before mainpaging it don't worry. ;)

Did you want me to also hijack (take over) your post, so that the mainpage article is not by you, etc?

Status
Recent Articles
Red Dead Redemption 2 Modding Demos by RDR2 Modder JediJosh920
Following the Spider-Man PS4 Models & Textures Tool and IG PS4 Modding Tools, this weekend RDR2 modder @jedijosh920 (Web site / Twitter) shared on his YouTube Channel some demonstration videos of...
Action-RPG Oninaki Joins New PlayStation 4 Games Next Week
Next week Tokyo RPG Factory's latest action-RPG Oninaki hits PlayStation 4 on August 22nd casting you as a Watcher, tasked with helping usher the souls of the departed into their next life. đź—Ľ...
Electric Purple, Red Camouflage, Titanium Blue & Rose Gold DS4 Controllers!
Earlier this year we saw an Alpine Green DualShock 4 PS4 Controller, and now Sony announced their latest batch of DualShock 4 PS4 Controllers will include Electric Purple, Red Camouflage, Titanium...
Iconit: PS4 Tool to Change PlayStation 4 Game Icons by OfficialAhmed
Following his PS4HEN Trophy Calculator release, developer OfficialAhmed shared Iconit v1.00 on Twitter today, which allows jailbroken console owners with PS4 HEN to change PlayStation 4 game icons...