Join Us and become a Member for a Verified Badge to access private areas with the latest PS4 PKGs.
PS4 CFW and Hacks       Thread starter XVortex       Start date Jan 17, 2018 at 12:56 PM       192      
Status
Not open for further replies.
Following the PS4 HEN Homebrew ENabler release, here is the first PlayStation 4 game dump in .PKG format- Playable Teaser (CUSA01127) aka P.T. for PS4HEN after an attempt with Trials Fusion that installed but didn't run. Test and report plz. :cool:

Download: PS4 HEN PACK - AlFaMoDz.rar (1.26 GB - Password: AlFaMoDz) via @AlFaMoDz

There is a guide HERE by @DomyGX outlining how to build a working P.T. PKG for 4.05 OFW. :love:

Also ps3120 recommends using DumpFile405 for decrypting PS4 games and editing 0x20 EBOOT with hex.

I have added the full pack (PT + TestApp + PS4HEN.bin) to download
P.T (Silents Hills demo) playable on PS4 4.05 with PS4HEN.bin
PS4 4 05 HELLO WORLD + CUSTOM THEME
JAILBREAK PS4 4.05 PKG INSTALL PART 2 by seanp2500
JAILBREAK PS4 4.05 PKG INSTALL PART 3
JAILBREAK PS4 4.05 PKG INSTALL PART 4
Here's another brief Minecraft 4.05 Guide by Irefuse and thanks to @ArthurBishop for the screenshot and @TheOneAngel for the news tip in the PSXHAX Shoutbox earlier today! :thumbup:
Playable Teaser (P.T.) PS4 Game Dump PKG for 4.05 Firmware!.jpg

Comments

you can leave my post, just replace the mega link to mirror because I’ve use a temporary host folder for it.

Gotcha, will do... going to first sort out all the other PS4HEN.bin news missed overnight then will work on the mirror and mainpaging this. (y)

i dont have any time to do screen shot or fix so this is the "guide"

1) download game backup for example p.t. note: not pkg but fully decrypted game folder with crack
2) download make_fself from flat_z write up and python

3) in hex editor open all module from sce_module and eboot.bin and check the third line (00000020) this line must be 40 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 if not change the different line

4) open cmd and go to the game folder and copy make_fself.py and write "make_fself.py eboot.bin eboot.bin" do the same for all module

5) download fake pkg creator from cfwprophet and start "orbis-pub-gen.exe"

6) copy pic0 icon0 param.sfo and other images in sce_sys

7) click on command>project settings>pakages and write the game id for example EP4511-CUSA01114_00-PPPPPPPPTTTTTTTT and generate a password

8) double click on image0 and copy all file

9) go to chunk and right click on the disk image and click add chunk assignment of the file> #0 : chunk #0

10) click on file and click close

11) click on build on the top right select storage and build

12) install and enjoy

i have build p.t. pkg and it works

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back