Join Us and become a Member for a Verified Badge to access private areas with the latest PS4 PKGs.
PS4 CFW and Hacks       Thread starter XVortex       Start date Jan 17, 2018 at 12:56 PM       192      
Status
Not open for further replies.
Following the PS4 HEN Homebrew ENabler release, here is the first PlayStation 4 game dump in .PKG format- Playable Teaser (CUSA01127) aka P.T. for PS4HEN after an attempt with Trials Fusion that installed but didn't run. Test and report plz. :cool:

Download: PS4 HEN PACK - AlFaMoDz.rar (1.26 GB - Password: AlFaMoDz) via @AlFaMoDz

There is a guide HERE by @DomyGX outlining how to build a working P.T. PKG for 4.05 OFW. :love:

Also ps3120 recommends using DumpFile405 for decrypting PS4 games and editing 0x20 EBOOT with hex.

I have added the full pack (PT + TestApp + PS4HEN.bin) to download
P.T (Silents Hills demo) playable on PS4 4.05 with PS4HEN.bin
PS4 4 05 HELLO WORLD + CUSTOM THEME
JAILBREAK PS4 4.05 PKG INSTALL PART 2 by seanp2500
JAILBREAK PS4 4.05 PKG INSTALL PART 3
JAILBREAK PS4 4.05 PKG INSTALL PART 4
Here's another brief Minecraft 4.05 Guide by Irefuse and thanks to @ArthurBishop for the screenshot and @TheOneAngel for the news tip in the PSXHAX Shoutbox earlier today! :thumbup:
Playable Teaser (P.T.) PS4 Game Dump PKG for 4.05 Firmware!.jpg

Comments

i dont have any time to do screen shot or fix so this is the "guide"

1) download game backup for example p.t note: not pkg but fully decrypted game folder with crack
Its a disc game or a psn game? Then if its a psn game, where can we find the fully decrypted game folder with crack?

Does this method work with every game backup or only PT ?
every game
Its a disc game or a psn game? Then if its a psn game, where can we find the fully decrypted game folder with crack?
you need the ps4 file decrypter and work on bd and store games
Tested PT, PS4 shut down when I started the game on IDC exploit but worked fine on Specter exploit.

@DomyGX would you be able to patch Media Player for me?
i don't have media player so i can't decrypt or i don't know where is located installed pakages to copy data

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back