PS4 4.05 FTP payloads, PS4 4.05 Root FTP Access Guide and PS4 FTP IP Set application, today PlayStation 4 developer @XVortex made available FTPS4 which is an FTP Server payload fork from IDC for PS4 with SELF dumping support that has been compiled by @JerrysShortGame.
Download: ps4-ftp-vtx-master.zip / PS4-FTP-VTX.bin (32 KB - Compiled) / ps4-ftp-vtx.bin (Compiled GIT version) / ps4-ftp-vtx.bin (Latest Version) / GIT
To quote from his recent forum post on it: "My new FTP payload. GIT
It dumps self's on-the-fly. So you just need to enter and download dumped file. Also no hex-editing is required after that."
Changelog: PS4 FTP VTX v1.1 - Dumping FTP server for PS4
It will dump game into /mnt/usb0
- Add custom DUMP TITLE_ID command
- Run payload, then game then issue custom FTP command - DUMP CUSAxxxxx
- At filezilla: Server -> Enter custom command...
- Make sure that you have usb drive in USB0 slot
Download: ps4_ftp.rar / GIT
- PS4_FTP: LibHB Port of Xerpis FTP powered by IDC and Vortes. Updated with 4.55 and 5.05 pkg samples.
From the Readme.txt: ps4_ftp
Attention: The drive need to be connected before you run the app. Since the check for logging is within the preparation process.
- Ported FTP App (Simple for now, no SELF Decryption) and made it match for libHB. It's running but have some problems with getting 'LIST'.
- I'll put it into the release so others also can have a look while i am busy. It use the usb drive for logging. Create a Folder called 'PS4FTP' into the root of your usb drive.
- If you want to enable debug logging, create a empty text file within 'PS4FTP' directory and rename it to 'usedebug.txt'.
Cheers to MagicSeb25 on Twitter for the additional details embedded above also!