Join Us and become a Member for a Verified Badge to access private areas with the latest PS4 PKGs.
PS4 CFW and Hacks       Thread starter PSXHAX       Start date Jan 18, 2018 at 10:53 PM       103      
Status
Not open for further replies.
Following the previous PS4 4.05 FTP payloads, PS4 4.05 Root FTP Access Guide and PS4 FTP IP Set application, today PlayStation 4 developer @XVortex made available FTPS4 which is an FTP Server payload fork from IDC for PS4 with SELF dumping support that has been compiled by @JerrysShortGame. :love:

Download: ps4-ftp-vtx-master.zip / PS4-FTP-VTX.bin (32 KB - Compiled) / ps4-ftp-vtx.bin (Compiled GIT version) / ps4-ftp-vtx.bin (Latest Version) / GIT

To quote from his recent forum post on it: "My new FTP payload. GIT

It dumps self's on-the-fly. So you just need to enter and download dumped file. Also no hex-editing is required after that."

Changelog: PS4 FTP VTX v1.1 - Dumping FTP server for PS4
  • Add custom DUMP TITLE_ID command
It will dump game into /mnt/usb0
  • Run payload, then game then issue custom FTP command - DUMP CUSAxxxxx
  • At filezilla: Server -> Enter custom command...
  • Make sure that you have usb drive in USB0 slot
  • PS4_FTP: LibHB Port of Xerpis FTP powered by IDC and Vortes. Updated with 4.55 and 5.05 pkg samples.
Download: ps4_ftp.rar / GIT

From the Readme.txt: ps4_ftp
  • Ported FTP App (Simple for now, no SELF Decryption) and made it match for libHB. It's running but have some problems with getting 'LIST'.
  • I'll put it into the release so others also can have a look while i am busy. It use the usb drive for logging. Create a Folder called 'PS4FTP' into the root of your usb drive.
  • If you want to enable debug logging, create a empty text file within 'PS4FTP' directory and rename it to 'usedebug.txt'.
Attention: The drive need to be connected before you run the app. Since the check for logging is within the preparation process.

Cheers to MagicSeb25 on Twitter for the additional details embedded above also! :beer:
FTPS4 FTP Server for PS4 with Self-dumping Support by XVortex.jpg

Comments

Sir after send the payload it and run the game then it will automatically decrypted file to 405 usb folder or not

Sir can you give simple method to dump and decrypt game files

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back