Join Us and become a Member for a Verified Badge on Discord to access private areas with the latest PS4 FPKGs.
Category PS4 CFW and Hacks       Thread starter PSXHAX       Start date Jan 19, 2018 at 10:28 PM       18,224       29            
Following the release of DumpFile405 and his PS4 PayLoad Sender homebrew app, today PlayStation 4 developer @AlFaMoDz let us know on Twitter he's made available GameDecrypt405 which is a payload ported by VVildCard777 that has now been adapted to decrypt PS4 game files on exploited PS4 4.05 consoles. :cool:

Download: DumpFile405.bin / GameDecrypt405-master.zip / GIT

To quote from the README.md: Game Decrypt - 4.05

PayLoad ported by WildCard and adapted by me to decrypt games on PS4

Note: I am not the creator of PayLoad, I modified the files that it decrypts. The creator of the PayLoad is WildCard.

Pre-Requisites:
  1. A computer.
  2. A PS4 in version 4.05.
  3. Internet connection (A wired connection is preferred).
  4. PS4 PayLoad Sender (PS4 PayLoad Sender 1.76 4.05.rar - 21.3 MB)
Functions.
  • Decrypt games.
  • Save decrypted files to an USB.
Instructions

For compile:
  1. You will need the IDC *** for 4.05 (Github)
  2. Go to source/main.c and go to the line 476.
  3. Modify the CUSA for the game you want to decrypt.
Easy Mode:
  1. Download Ginsor game dump Title-Editor (PS4_GameDump_TitleEditor.rar - 96 96 KB)
  2. Click on File > Open and select the PayLoad.
  3. Click on Current Title ID and change the CUSA.
  4. When you have changed, click on "Change Title ID"
Injection:
  1. Insert a pendrive in your PS4 and enter the game which you want to decrypt.
  2. When the game has loaded, press the PS button to go to the browser and inject the PayLoad.
  3. Wait 5 minutes and close the game and remove the pendrive.
  4. Enter the pendrive in your computer and in the root you will have the decrypted files.
Credits.
  • WildCard
  • Specter
  • IDC
  • Grass Skeu
GameDecrypt405 PS4 Game Decrypt 4.05 Payload Mod by AlFaMoDz.jpg

Comments

Recent Articles
PS5 PKGs Surface: Include Share Factory Studio for Scene Devs to Examine!
Following the recent PS5 UI / UX Unveiling and PS5 XML List updates we now have reports of the first PS5 PKGs surfacing, including a Share Factory Studio PS5 Package for PlayStation 5 Scene...
PS5 Unboxing Videos and PlayStation 5 Games Live on Sony's Servers!
As predicted a few days ago, many are bypassing the October 30th release date for PS5 accessories and mainstream media is already receiving PlayStation 5 consoles for press unboxing revealing the...
PlateStation5.com: Custom PS5 Replacement Faceplates for PlayStation 5
Ever since the PS5 was officially unveiled by Sony, many longtime PlayStation fans criticized that the white exterior shell should be black like the PS5 Prototype Images that surfaced... as a...
Sony Unveils PS5 Launch Day Media Entertainment Streaming Apps
While nothing compares to Plex Media Server for streaming ALL my favorite Films / Movies & TV Shows free forever instead of paying monthly subscription fees to watch the same content available via...