Join Us and become a Member for a Verified Badge to access private areas with the latest PS4 PKGs.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Today PlayStation 4 developer @XVortex kicked us out of the kitchen by announcing that his PKG Kitchen is no longer needed, and introduced his latest GP4 Generator all-in-one utility called GenGP4 which combined with the FTP server is everything you need to dump PlayStation 4 games including a more reliable tree-decrypting method alongside shorter instructions below! :D

Download: gengp4.exe / gengp4.zip (641 KB) / ps4-dumper.bin / GIT

To quote: "No more .pkg extraction, .pfs extraction, file merging etc. FTP server dumps the game to HDD folder, then gp4gen sanitizes this folder and generates the .gp4."
GP4Gen (Replaces PKG Kitchen) by XVortex, PS4 FTP via Webpage.jpg

To quote from @XVortex's condensed guide on using GenGP4:

1) Turn on the console, insert disc (or run psn title), install all game patches;
2) Plug-in the USB stick, run the ps4-dumper payload (.bin or standalone);
3) Run your game, make sure to get main menu, minimize game (PS Button);
4) Wait till completion. When the process is finished the lights stop blinking
and console will shutdown automatically (it is normal, not a panic shutdown);
5) Turn on your console, remove disc, uninstall the game (for further testing);
6) On PC: Plug-in the USB Stick, then open gengp4.exe, point into CUSAxxxxx dir
and press Generate .GP4, You should get the 'Done.', then press Save .GP4;
7) Open .gp4 in the orbis-pub-gen and build .pkg file
(You can get the orbis-pub-gen tool via PKG_Fake_Generator);
8) Run PS4HEN payload, install and test your .pkg;
9) Enjoy.

GenGP4 (Replaces PKG Kitchen) by XVortex, PS4 FTP via Webpage.jpg

Comments

@gasso
I tried Mafia III with all the dump methods and kept frozen on the logo. Conclusion I do not think we can build a functional pkg for now.........

@Donely
yes may be the game have, needing a long load before you get to the options screen have dump problems.

I have the cd of gtav even if the one made by others works now I will try to make a copy of myself. I wondered if it's better to start the complete installation up to the options, close and then dump, or dump on the first start and run dump and install together, I do not know, for Mafia III I tried in both modes and the result is not changed, always locked on the first screen.

I think it's better to have the installation run first when the game requires it, what do you think? how do you do for games like this?

can someone explain to me how to set up a winrar archive for my games in pkg? I registered zippyshare and I wanted to share with you my copy of INfamous second soon, I saw that it requires 500mb pieces I do not know how to make the archive

@Sayoiam Hello this happened to me too.. the dump file is corrupt, re-run the dump and try again

Which Fallout 4? Because i have here the Fallout 4 Spain / Portugal Edition and i was planning to upload it to Zippyshare. If you do it ill stop now and continue with the Spanish/portuguese editions of Uncharted 4 and Trilogy. Ill wait your answer.

i tried to dump Watch Dogs 2 EUR but it freezes on the first loading screen. i tried all versions from ps4 dumper and gengp4 and also the newest vtx ftp (with latest kitchen).

@XVortex any idea what could be wrong? i can upload gp4 file if this helps.... i read in the forum somebody had also problems with mafia 3... maybe its the same problem. the guy said the game freezes on loading screen and it doesnt matter which dump method he used.

another question: is there a chance that i could save my completed dump from ps4 dumper for later tools to build a working pkg? i ask because i lend the disc and tomorrow i have to give it back to the owner. I dont want to lend it again if its possible in any way.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back