Join Us and become a Member for a Verified Badge to access private areas with the latest PS4 PKGs.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Today PlayStation 4 developer @XVortex kicked us out of the kitchen by announcing that his PKG Kitchen is no longer needed, and introduced his latest GP4 Generator all-in-one utility called GenGP4 which combined with the FTP server is everything you need to dump PlayStation 4 games including a more reliable tree-decrypting method alongside shorter instructions below! :D

Download: gengp4.exe / gengp4.zip (641 KB) / ps4-dumper.bin / GIT

To quote: "No more .pkg extraction, .pfs extraction, file merging etc. FTP server dumps the game to HDD folder, then gp4gen sanitizes this folder and generates the .gp4."
GP4Gen (Replaces PKG Kitchen) by XVortex, PS4 FTP via Webpage.jpg

To quote from @XVortex's condensed guide on using GenGP4:

1) Turn on the console, insert disc (or run psn title), install all game patches;
2) Plug-in the USB stick, run the ps4-dumper payload (.bin or standalone);
3) Run your game, make sure to get main menu, minimize game (PS Button);
4) Wait till completion. When the process is finished the lights stop blinking
and console will shutdown automatically (it is normal, not a panic shutdown);
5) Turn on your console, remove disc, uninstall the game (for further testing);
6) On PC: Plug-in the USB Stick, then open gengp4.exe, point into CUSAxxxxx dir
and press Generate .GP4, You should get the 'Done.', then press Save .GP4;
7) Open .gp4 in the orbis-pub-gen and build .pkg file
(You can get the orbis-pub-gen tool via PKG_Fake_Generator);
8) Run PS4HEN payload, install and test your .pkg;
9) Enjoy.

GenGP4 (Replaces PKG Kitchen) by XVortex, PS4 FTP via Webpage.jpg

Comments

I set the spreadsheet for anyone to edit so that it can be a useful tool. If you have a smart phone or a tablet, you should be able to download a stopwatch app. I start the timer from when I see the LED light blinking on my USB drive.

im getting an error while trying to load the .gp4 into orbis pub gen
Code:
[Error]    Format of the project file is not valid. (invalid attribute value type="17")

bfa29a126d.png

thanks in advance

Can confirm knack installed correctly. Dumps was around 34 minutes conversion was another 30 mins. Fallout 4 dumped in a little less and took a bit to comvert. Upon stat of game it fails with a error code (haven't seen before). Trying again tomorrow.

3 games so far this seems to be easiest way so far.
On another note any reason why saves are in a unknown folder? Inside the folder I can see tittle of game and the save.

hi
i followed all the steps and everything worked
but when i reboot my ps4 the game didnot start it gave me the message ( can not use the content to use the content purchase from playstaion store

i made a pakage from fifa 2015

Gta 5 Digital CUSA00411
ripped 45min usb 3.0
make pkg 1hr
installed good and working

Uncharted NDC CUSA02320
ripped 1hr 20min
make pkg error of icon0.png
used substitute icon will replace via ftp
make pkg time 1hr
installed good and working

put the whole Fake_PKG_Generator Folder in same directory as the Cusa-xxxFolder and the .gp4 File
works for me
Have Fake_PKG_Generator Folder also gengp4.exe in root of drive, dump to drive, put in machine. If see missing ser file error, remake clean gp4 on machine which do the pkg generator. If .gp4 project made different machine, attributes not correct and this error make happen.

We test under virtual machine, performance usb3 iron drive suck bad, take 8 hours to do pkg generate in 0.6 using same dual 8 core 64Gb mem pc not made in virtual host. Conclusion vmware usb3 performance suck, but pkg work both ways. Useful if you make loan of compute resources...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back