Join Us and become a Member for a Verified Badge to access private areas with the latest PS4 PKGs.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Today PlayStation 4 developer @XVortex kicked us out of the kitchen by announcing that his PKG Kitchen is no longer needed, and introduced his latest GP4 Generator all-in-one utility called GenGP4 which combined with the FTP server is everything you need to dump PlayStation 4 games including a more reliable tree-decrypting method alongside shorter instructions below! :D

Download: gengp4.exe / gengp4.zip (641 KB) / ps4-dumper.bin / GIT

To quote: "No more .pkg extraction, .pfs extraction, file merging etc. FTP server dumps the game to HDD folder, then gp4gen sanitizes this folder and generates the .gp4."
GP4Gen (Replaces PKG Kitchen) by XVortex, PS4 FTP via Webpage.jpg

To quote from @XVortex's condensed guide on using GenGP4:

1) Turn on the console, insert disc (or run psn title), install all game patches;
2) Plug-in the USB stick, run the ps4-dumper payload (.bin or standalone);
3) Run your game, make sure to get main menu, minimize game (PS Button);
4) Wait till completion. When the process is finished the lights stop blinking
and console will shutdown automatically (it is normal, not a panic shutdown);
5) Turn on your console, remove disc, uninstall the game (for further testing);
6) On PC: Plug-in the USB Stick, then open gengp4.exe, point into CUSAxxxxx dir
and press Generate .GP4, You should get the 'Done.', then press Save .GP4;
7) Open .gp4 in the orbis-pub-gen and build .pkg file
(You can get the orbis-pub-gen tool via PKG_Fake_Generator);
8) Run PS4HEN payload, install and test your .pkg;
9) Enjoy.

GenGP4 (Replaces PKG Kitchen) by XVortex, PS4 FTP via Webpage.jpg

Comments

Good timing! I was starting to write when I saw this. YES. I read up on the gp4 maker and made the pkg's. Takes a while but there still going. I already made my daily library trip for more titles.

Do you know what firmware Gran Turismo needs? I'm looking all over and.cant find any info. I'm in to intense graphics games.

From the pkg's here and what I have been doing with the discs from the library, I'm almost at 55 titles done.

OH I just remembered.... I wanted to ask if anyone knows if I get games from PSNDL for the ps4 (they're there :)) can we make them work or fake pkg them or something? There is a lot there and direct downloads

@UltraLex so you managed to make a PKG and tested it and it works well?if so,that is GREAT :)

4.7 was released in June, but games get the firmware requirement when they go gold not when they are released, and there is usually about a month between the two, so basically all June games releases are nearly guaranteed to work, some July and august titles will, and nearly none after that will work on 4.55. Gran Turismo Sport was released in October, so it wont work. take what i said as a general rule and if you are curious about a title take a look at its release date on its wiki page :). if a game is in the "maybe"months, put it in your system and if it asks you to update your firmware then remove it.

The PSNDL stuff is original PKGs. they cant be made into fpkgs. however,the updates from there can be used if you have the original disc and then added to the PKG when you make it ;)

Like I mentioned, i recommend you save some screenshots of the PS4 PKG List we have so that when you go get the games you would know which ones we dont have and get those. also, you can take some Pics of the games shelves they have and i could help in pointing out which games we dont have :)

what games did you get from there today?

Question for you guys. I just started my dump and I'm around 50%, however I'm now concerned it won't work because I didn't install the game or any updates to my PS4 prior. Can I skip that part? I just inserted the Bloodborne disc and started the dump after sending the payload. I didn't think updates were really needed.

@UltraLex nice haul!
out of what you got we dont have 3 games:MVC Infinite,Redout lightspeed edition,and the Complete Edition of Project Cars. Unfortunately, MVC Infinite and Redout Light speed edition were released in September and August respectively so the chance of them working isnt high,but you should still pop them in your system to check whether they do or not.

the complete edition of Project cars is guaranteed to work,so that is the first win :)
also,you should return Need For Speed, as it is online only so you wont be able to play it.

I couldn't take it anymore and just went out and bought Sine Mora native 4k on the pro ps4. I haven't put it it yet but I'm not sure what firmware under.

Nice on the need for speed. I didn't know it was exclusive online. That sucks bad.

Just tried Sine Mora..... :( wants 4.71

Anyone have any update on a 5.x exploit? Now I'm bummed.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back