Join Us and become a Member for a Verified Badge to access private areas with the latest PS4 PKGs.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Today PlayStation 4 developer @XVortex kicked us out of the kitchen by announcing that his PKG Kitchen is no longer needed, and introduced his latest GP4 Generator all-in-one utility called GenGP4 which combined with the FTP server is everything you need to dump PlayStation 4 games including a more reliable tree-decrypting method alongside shorter instructions below! :D

Download: gengp4.exe / gengp4.zip (641 KB) / ps4-dumper.bin / GIT

To quote: "No more .pkg extraction, .pfs extraction, file merging etc. FTP server dumps the game to HDD folder, then gp4gen sanitizes this folder and generates the .gp4."
GP4Gen (Replaces PKG Kitchen) by XVortex, PS4 FTP via Webpage.jpg

To quote from @XVortex's condensed guide on using GenGP4:

1) Turn on the console, insert disc (or run psn title), install all game patches;
2) Plug-in the USB stick, run the ps4-dumper payload (.bin or standalone);
3) Run your game, make sure to get main menu, minimize game (PS Button);
4) Wait till completion. When the process is finished the lights stop blinking
and console will shutdown automatically (it is normal, not a panic shutdown);
5) Turn on your console, remove disc, uninstall the game (for further testing);
6) On PC: Plug-in the USB Stick, then open gengp4.exe, point into CUSAxxxxx dir
and press Generate .GP4, You should get the 'Done.', then press Save .GP4;
7) Open .gp4 in the orbis-pub-gen and build .pkg file
(You can get the orbis-pub-gen tool via PKG_Fake_Generator);
8) Run PS4HEN payload, install and test your .pkg;
9) Enjoy.

GenGP4 (Replaces PKG Kitchen) by XVortex, PS4 FTP via Webpage.jpg

Comments

@UltraLex that one we already have here. the ones we dont were MVC Infinite and Redout Light speed edition and Project Cars Complete Edition. the first two were released in September and August respectively so the chance of them working isnt high, but you should still pop them in your system to check whether they do or not. the complete edition of Project cars is guaranteed to work

so test all 3 and rip what you can, then upload them (preferably to either mega or dailyuploads.net, as zippy files die very quickly) and release them here. make sure to RAR them first and name them a random name before you upload them, as that will reduce the chances of bots finding them and thus them being deleted to almost nothing.

@UltraLex awesome work!
you should return Battleborn, as it is online only like Need For Speed. however,the other 6 would be great to have :). will take a detailed look at the library stuff later today, but i can already see a couple of titles we dont have (Abzu, Among the sleep)

@ZachZS yeah. reason i didnt find it is that it is placed on the PS4 PKG list weirdly.

the list is in alphabetical order, yet Abzu is the last game in the "A" section even though it should be the first one in it :unsure:

@jwooh please fix that :)

@UltraLex I took a look and WOW! there are MANY games we dont have!! in the letter A alone i found 8 0_0
Agatha Christie - The ABC Murders
adam's venture origins
aegis of earth
Air Conflicts: Pacific Carriers
Air conflicts secret wars
Among The Sleep
ArmaGallant: Decks of Destiny
arslan the warriors of legend

Considering that, i think it is best to take it in a few letters at a time lol. the library isnt running away after all ;) so rip the stuff you have and upload it, and get those and do the same for them, then we will see what other treasures we find in that treasure chest ;)

PS: The many stickers they put are annoying lol. they make it hard to read the name of the game XD

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back