Join Us and become a Member for a Verified Badge to access private areas with the latest PS4 PKGs.
PS4 CFW and Hacks       Thread starter PSXHAX       Start date Feb 6, 2022 at 12:10 AM       7      
Status
Not open for further replies.
Since The Definitive T2 Hot Mess Edition of GTA: The Trilogy, the ArabicGuy PS4 Menu v1.0 Updates and the GTA V v1.38 Expulsion v3.0 PS4 Mod Menu developer @RF0oDxM0Dz shared on Twitter a GTA SA Handling Editor Tool and GTA SA Handling Editor PS4 Source Code for the Grand Theft Auto: San Andreas game base CUSA26619 v1.00 and is seeking feedback from drifting testers in the PlayStation 4 Scene. 🚗 🚙 🚓 🚓 🚓

Download: GTA_SA_Handling_Editor.7z (16.3 KB - includes GTASAEditor.exe and libdebug.dll) / GTA_SA_Handling_Editor-main.zip / GIT
I found the function CREATE_PLAYER & all natives in "GTA SA Definitive Edition" on PS4 will try to hook the function sub_1043060 to get the params & call the native.
GTA SA Handling Editor Tool for CUSA26619 v1.00 by RF0oDxM0Dz.jpg

Comments

What are more codes for the misc tab? And can we have a bar to tweak the amount of drift and speed mod if possible, please.

just brought a horrendously dust filled ps4 back to life, was below 9.00, so updated it to 9.00 and jailbroke it immediately. already have these monstrosities on switch, was hoping they were only bad on that when i got it for ps4, not so much... so at least with this i can have some fun in the game, haha.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back